both the squiers are decent, i dont know about the dean. and the ibanez is more of a toy it seems like
The Dean looks good, but the others look like cheapies.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Squier--174--Black---Chrome-Special-Edition-Tele-Electric-Guitar-102545696-i1150668.gc

My nephew has that Affinity Tele and is a completer joke. I had the Tele l posted the link to and really liked it. The quality pretty good as was the sound. If your going to consider Squire stick with the standard models, far better quailty than the affinity series for not much more money.

Your kinda all over the place with your choices. You do know the Ibanes Mikro is a short scale guitar. A friend of mine bought one for his son and said its of OK quality and sound at best( I say the same thing of my sons short scale strat). I would imagine all short scale guitars will probably sound a little out of tune.

Thats all I can offer, I hope it helps.
Gear;
Ibanez AF75
Takamine EG550
Digitech gnx3
Peavey Classic 50
Last edited by telemonster at Nov 4, 2007,
Yeah that Ibanez is just a micro travel guitar for practicing, not one for real playing. I have no experience with Dean guitars so I can't comment on that one, but the Squier Telecasters should both be good for the money. Squier offer nice guitars. My current favourite is my Squier Stratocaster, my first ever guitar because of my budget at the time, and it's still my favourite now because it just, it handles great, the action is great, it's just so easy to play and with the right equipment you can get a good variety of tones out of it. I want to get myself a Tele sometime.
Better try the Dean out, Dean isn't really known for great QC.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I would get one of those squires just to play one song with it on stage, and then smash it.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Looks aren't always better.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I would get one of those squires just to play one song with it on stage, and then smash it.

We share the same thoughts, haha.