i wrote a song about getting drunk to have something to talk about.
so i thought i'd check this song.
i quite like it.
nice vocals, suit the subject & atmosphere. lo-fi
which is a nice contrast to the sweet guitar. just after the chorus (i think) there's a bit that reminds me of something else too much on guitar. but then again i mean that as in reminds me of something i like.
slightly plain, but it's cool. vocal style is the best thing about it. chorus is a little bit cheesyish.
Yeah, even I cringed a bit when I first wrote the chorus. But then I got used to it and it stuck.

I LOVE Jack Johnson. And Bright Eyes. So that's mad.

Cheers guys.
I was listening to your Nothing better cover and decided to check out your other songs. I listened to this last night, and I'm listening to it again. Its pretty boss.

Though I do like your more fingerpicked songs much much better than your chordbased songs.
Quote by YSM404
Though I do like your more fingerpicked songs much much better than your chordbased songs.

Me too. Moshi Moshi is a Brand New cover though. But yeah, for the songs that I've used chords instead of fingerpicking, the fingerpicking songs usually come out way better.

Quote by scottss7
I understand that you like conor oburst but it seems like you're writing a bright eyes song, not your own. (Aside from the fact that this song's guitar seems to uppity for B.E.) Guitar work is nice. Very short and leaves you wanting more.

crit me
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=706469

Actually this was inspired by a Brand New song, but I know where you're coming from. I don't think the guitar can be uppity though (I mean, it's a guitar man), unless you mean happy, not arrogant.

Thanks for the critique guys.