All i know is it starts out "With friends like these who needs enemies........" I thought it was social distortion but i cant find it. Anyone have any ideas?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
It's "Far Behind" by Social Distortion. It's only on their new greatest hits cd, but I'm almost certain it's on their myspace.
isnt in cointelpro by propaghandi off the album todays empire tomorrows ashes

EDIT no it goes with friends like these who the fukc needs cointelpro my bad sorry
Quote by TheAdict310
It's "Far Behind" by Social Distortion. It's only on their new greatest hits cd, but I'm almost certain it's on their myspace.

Yeah thats it, Thanks.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Sounds like With Friends Like You by Fang to me
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
social d, they played it when i seen them in april, "youtube" their new bakersfield song too...
Quote by fumattck
social d, they played it when i seen them in april, "youtube" their new bakersfield song too...

Played it when I saw em in September as well.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm