okay so last night i was with some friends and we were playing truth or dare.okay so my friend dares this girl i like to show me her tits and she does. then he dared her to make out with me and she did.Do u think she likes me or was she just going along with the dare?? would she've done the same to any1 else?
lol truth or dare. no, she was doing the dare. those are the rules of the game.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
hahahahaha

sorry.

um, I dunno if she "likes" you, but I think we can at least conclude that she isn't repulsed by you, if that means anything.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
This made me think of that picture of a Mudkip with the caption "Do you liek me?"

Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by ibanezluvr
Pics? She does sound like a slut who would have sex with a ant.

How would she do that? Shove it in her vagina?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Does your mom show you her tits? Does your mom make out with you? If the answer is no to any of these questions, yes she is into you. But your mother doesnt love you
yeah...

is she a slut/*****

that could have drastic effects on the answer
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
Hit it and quit it.

Yeaaaah
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
It's truth or dare...
You might as well been playing spin the bottle.
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
Quote by Metallica rulz
What...the **** are you talking about

I honestly have no idea. Bored on a saturday night
she does seem kind of sluttish, but later when she was dared to make out with some1 else sshe didnt do it
maybe she does

but she sounds like a bad trip to me.
Quote by sluffinator
Yeh this guy knows his ****... just listen to him XD

Quote by ScreamingCheeto
NaivexLi is anything but naive. His post was a pretty good source of info.

Thanks

Quote by MightyAl

Pro tip, kids - girls are NOT impressed by your blood.
why dont you ask the girl yourself?
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Why don't you just go for it man? WTF. If she's a slut, then it's an easy piece of ass. If she doesn't like ya, then whatever, right?
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
Quote by PTfan
she does seem kind of sluttish, but later when she was dared to make out with some1 else sshe didnt do it

maybe the other dude wasn't cute enough for her....on the other side you where, but maybe not enough to actually like you

the only way to know it is that if you see her again, and the sparkles come back, you're fine, if nothing happens, it was just a one night stand
Quote by The Spoon
I honestly have no idea. Bored on a saturday night

saturday? get with the times man, its sunday arvo

(yes i know...)
Maybe you should have dared her to pick truth or something and ask her yourself. I would have since she is already doing all the dares for you that is.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
reminds of this time a girl from my school came up to me, grabbed my crotch and said "I wanna f*ck the sh1t out of you...

i couldnt tell if she was hinting something...
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by 7daycrisis
Doesnt matter, she sounds like a ***** who will screw you over anyway.

listen to this faggot
he know's what's up
that bitch got aids bro
she probabally gave you herpies while you were sucking on her face
Cancer.
Just plow her either way.
Co-President of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Me, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.
Quote by Taylz24
reminds of this time a girl from my school came up to me, grabbed my crotch and said "I wanna f*ck the sh1t out of you...

i couldnt tell if she was hinting something...

+1
funniest ive read this morning.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by The Madcap
Relationship thread....

much wisdom in these words
Quote by darkstar2466
Leniency? In the metal forum? This is unheard of. People get massacred here for just walking by.
Quote by deluxity
the only way to know it is that if you see her again, and the sparkles come back, you're fine, if nothing happens, it was just a one night stand

I dunno about anyone else, but to me, flashing boob and kissing doesn't count as a one night stand.

also, haha I think some of you are being way too hard on the girl, calling her a slut and whatnot.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Yes, TS. She likes you. She likes you so much that she's about to give you the gift that keeps on giving. Crabs.

That will be a big step in your relationship together, you're already getting a pets.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Hell no she doesn't like you
Here in America those are things we like to call... SUPER AIDS MONSTER
Quote by death101
ok heres the very sad deal i was wondering if there was any girls who love guitar and music
on here who live in california who are willing to go out with me
Quote by PTfan
okay so last night i was with some friends and we were playing truth or dare.okay so my friend dares this girl i like to show me her tits and she does. then he dared her to make out with me and she did.Do u think she likes me or was she just going along with the dare?? would she've done the same to any1 else?

You are sooooooo dead, man.

i made a thread with the exact same title and it pretty much ruined the friendship between us
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
I'm terribly sorry old chap, but she sounds like a bit of a strumpet.
"Is it an ambulance? Is he Philip Larkin? So much power in so few words."
~The Observer

"A transcendant terrestris, a timeless behemoth, trapped like Sisyphus in the cyclical burden of his own genius."
~The Sun

"His a cant."
~The Independent
well if she went as far to show her boobs to some guy who turns to the internet to solve his relationship problems, she probly does
"what are good intermediate classic rock covers?"
Quote by EZLN libertad
alice in chains, stone temple pilots, led zeppelin, play rock and roll by zeppelin, thatll work well, maybe hendrix
and maybe war by meshuggah

/runs
She sounds like a *****. I hate to break it to you, but you made out with a rancid, venereal disease carrying, street walking prostitute who most likely has a buy-one-get-a-blow-free offer on handjobs. I'd get a check for oral chlamydia or herpes.

You said she flashed you too? See an ophthalmologist too.
I hooked up with a chick at a truth or dare once. It was weird.

Worst relationship ever.

I'd say try it but don't get too involved until you're sure she's not a total bitch/slut or whatever.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.