Do those things on the floor count as traffic signs? Yeah, right? Anyway, tada:

OMG, I can ONLY turn left, go straight, or turn right. ****, I'm screwd.

Edit: ROFL... "rearded"... anyway, fixed.
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
Last edited by Fyre Deity at Nov 4, 2007,
Maybe its a subliminal message from a motivational speaker. Like things can only go UP from here!...or right or..left
What's a reard?

Funny road thing though.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Quote by hethamulburton
What's a reard?

Funny road thing though.

ROFL, I didn't see that i was too busy laughing.
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
usually on one way streets with multiple lanes like that, people assume that the right lane is only for going right. so they put the sign there to show you that it's not a one-way lane. most definitely NOT the stupidest street sign ever.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
usually on one way streets with multiple lanes like that, people assume that the right lane is only for going right. so they put the sign there to show you that it's not a one-way lane. most definitely NOT the stupidest street sign ever.

but why did it need to say "ONLY" in big letters underneath?
Quote by Flea_Is_God
but why did it need to say "ONLY" in big letters underneath?

because they put ONLY under everything. it's just the template they had. well they might use a painting vehicle, in which case there's a pre-programmed pattern in there. which means someone already had the ONLY programmed and didn't feel like changing it, not thinking that a bunch of idiots would go "omg how funny, hehe, it says 'ONLY' when there's unlimited options" because they find things like 'speed hump' and 'my butt tocks!' funny.
buttocks...
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
because they put ONLY under everything. it's just the template they had. well they might use a painting vehicle, in which case there's a pre-programmed pattern in there. which means someone already had the ONLY programmed and didn't feel like changing it, not thinking that a bunch of idiots would go "omg how funny, hehe, it says 'ONLY' when there's unlimited options" because they find things like 'speed hump' and 'my butt tocks!' funny.
buttocks...

If they used a template, i would have been easier to not paint that part at all.

if the "only" could have been changed, and they left it when it was unnecessary, i think that gives good enough reason to have a chuckle.

thanks for ruining a fun thread.
it doesn't look like a perpendicular intersection and people are stupid. there might be another street you can't see?

and its not as stupid as the signs on traffic lights in Philadelphia that say "Wait for Green"
Most rearded traffic sign ever

Sorry dude,
No matter what picture is posted, it will not make me laugh as hard as your thread title does.

Self-pwnage, ftw.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.

funny ****
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
here are some:

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Last edited by noxiosimitator at Nov 4, 2007,
Happy, lost and still unaware.
Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe & Epiphone ES-335 "Dot"
Laney VC15 + Ibanez TS808

I Don't Play Metal.
Quote by nick dixon

damm...

its like a round about on a roundabout on a roundabout with 4 other roundabouts xD

What Goes Up

Must Come Down

i lol'd so many times!!!

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

Quote by nick dixon

damm...

Thats Swindon isn't it?

and my contribution is this:

Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN