cant wait for it to come out, it looks like the most awesome game ever.
So many people have told me that. But ive never seen a screenshot or anything. Whats it about?
Quote by The Spoon
So many people have told me that. But ive never seen a screenshot or anything. Whats it about?

Think Ancient Grand Theft Auto

I really am looking forward to it. My brother's probably going to jew out on the PS3 though. Little ****.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Looks very cool, although it really doesn't matter how good it is. Mass Effect comes out one week later so Assassin's Creed will be shelved until further notice.
There's awesome footage of it on gametrailers.com

I really can't wait for it to come out. But right now there's too many games I want and I'm broke
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Quote by thrashfan
There's awesome footage of it on gametrailers.com

I really can't wait for it to come out. But right now there's too many games I want and I'm broke

I know how that is. It just seems like every good game is being released this month. It just isn't fair.
i can actually wait...i don't have an xbox 360 or a ps3 either...so, i'll wait until any of my friends buy it
Quote by Firenze
Think Ancient Grand Theft Auto

I really am looking forward to it. My brother's probably going to jew out on the PS3 though. Little ****.

Uhm I take that offensively....
Feed your mind.
I heard that the only negative thing about it at the moment is the "simplistic combat". But I think that's why they delayed it(it was supposed to come out in October I think?).

Assassin's Creed, Need for Speed: Pro Street, Kane and Lynch, Mass Effect, Mercenaries 2 coming out this month(unless one of them got delayed without me knowing). I will have no life for a few months.
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
It looks amazing, both graphically and in terms of gameplay, as with many games coming out soon.

Oh, my wallet is not happy at all
It's coming out for PC isn't it? Anyone know what its going to require? (I know its going to be a lot)
Quote by icaneatcatfood
It's coming out for PC isn't it? Anyone know what its going to require? (I know its going to be a lot)

They delayed the PC version until spring I think.

Good thing I bought a 360 2 weeks ago

And yes, you'll need one hell of a PC to run it.
Quote by Firebread
Uhm I take that offensively....

Welcome to life.
To the right you'll see offending bitches.
To the left you will see assholes.
In front of you there might be 5 normal people, lets continue our tour.
Last edited by Scarlatti at Nov 4, 2007,
i really hope this game turns out as good as it looks.climbing building...jumping from roof to roof...also the whole crowd idea awesome, like how u have to squeeze by people or push them out of your way when walking through a crowd.also if u run into some1 u can fall or stumble...it has an extremely realistic physics engine
I heard the contols were a little confusing, but it might've been fixed by now. Otherwise, it looks awesome.

Still, I'd take Mass Effect over this, if it weren't for my brother keeping the 360 at home while I'm at college...
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by PTfan
i really hope this game turns out as good as it looks.climbing building...jumping from roof to roof...also the whole crowd idea awesome, like how u have to squeeze by people or push them out of your way when walking through a crowd.also if u run into some1 u can fall or stumble...it has an extremely realistic physics engine

And **** rooftop swordfights, you can just push them off
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Mass effect looks too much like a kotor rip off. In my opinion it looks too big, the weapons look queer, and the combat sucks. Im not going to buy this game, but assassins creed is a definate.

It is going to pwn.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
^ Yeah i just watched a demo thing for it and I thought "kotor ripoff" right away.I probably won't buy it, it really just doesnt look like my type of game...huge universe, repetetiveness,boring fighting etc...
Quote by PTfan
^ Yeah i just watched a demo thing for it and I thought "kotor ripoff" right away.I probably won't buy it, it really just doesnt look like my type of game...huge universe, repetetiveness,boring fighting etc...

Well, I was a huge KOTOR fan back in the day, so that's good for me.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM