At 2am in the morning............or at least thats what time it is where i am...........What are you doing?
Drinking and watching TV...even though I should be in bed.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
I was waiting for the time to change from 2 to 1 because it sounded trippy.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
listening to dream theater, UG, drinking ****ty flat diet coke and apple juice, eating some halloween candy. I dont like to sleep.. i think im an insomniac
Listening to Into Eternity, surfing the 'net, looking at this sweet Ibanez, and wondering what weird sounds are coming out of my sisters room. i think her boyfriends in there....
Quote by JagStang5246
Listening to Into Eternity, surfing the 'net, looking at this sweet Ibanez, and wondering what weird sounds are coming out of my sisters room. i think her boyfriends in there....

im banging your sister and shooting herion.
Skipping school cause I've got a stomach virus and a throat infection, and worst of all a cold.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Drinking. I should be at a party right now, but my dumbass friend had to go to another town that's like 16 miles away and then we'd hit up the party, but she's fagged out on me and I'm sitting in my dorm room being bored out of my mind.
Peepee on yo tittays
I'm watching TV, surfing the internet, and I'm going to go take a piss now.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
Your Mum!!!
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
baking some chicken tenders and drinking wine.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
playing halo 3 and pwning noobs...

and adding the flame thrower in my pedal board of death
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard
Schecter c1 hellraiser fr (Tremelo-NO)

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay
Korg Rack Tuner
Furman Power Con
BBE Sonic Max
Last edited by RabbitGuitarist at Nov 4, 2007,
Listening to Galneryus and pissing emos off on a message board by sending them the Paranoidave As I Lie Dying interpretation
The Pit...that is all.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by misty_b
Drinking. I should be at a party right now, but my dumbass friend had to go to another town that's like 16 miles away and then we'd hit up the party, but she's fagged out on me and I'm sitting in my dorm room being bored out of my mind.

I am with you on that (other than the party being 16 miles away). Other than that I have an identical situation going.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
I've got insomnia tonight. So I'm talking to Ethan about meeting up to go to his grad

Ethan is ManWithoutAHat of UG for all those who don't know.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
The Pit... although I'm trying to do my Chemistry assignment on the side. =P
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
practicing Final Wars by Buckethead on guitar. For my music exam tomorrow. Since i couldn't find any full tabs for it, I had to write the first and last solos myself. Good times.
My stuff:

ESP EX-50
SX Telecaster Replica
Jade 75 watt amp
15 Watt Mega-amp, lol.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP50