im bored and accidentally mistyped guitar as guitard (gui-tard for those dumb people) and i thought "Omfg! what a good insult to call people who think they can play guitar but can't!"
what does everyone think? =D

p.s. im a bit hypo
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Dude, guitarded has been a UG term for ages
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
f*ck >.<
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
que in a million guitards who post "fail, phail, or epic fail" or some dumb **** like that
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
hypo = hyperactive...duh
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Burpin'Worm
ur a guirtard

now i want a hippo

i bet they taste like i dono im gonna eat one n find out

eat it with limericks

haha im a bit drunk

or am i...
Quote by darkstar2466
Leniency? In the metal forum? This is unheard of. People get massacred here for just walking by.
Quote by psychokiller99
que in a million guitards who post "fail, phail, or epic fail" or some dumb **** like that

yeah that was a cue for people to tell you you fail to be honest

but yeah guitarded has been a term on UG for ages. to me, guitard is a bit of a fail, its just the removal of the "ed" at the end, and eddie doesn't like that.

[/being an idiot]
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Taylz24
hypo = hyperactive...duh

Hyper means hyperactive. Hypo means the opposite. Hippos are large, mostly plant-eating African mammals. alwaysmetal is drunk.
Quote by Firenze
Dude, guitarded has been a UG term for ages

Pwnd by the truth.