i go to a community college, and usually people do two years at a community college and then transfer out. I took 18 credits my first semester, but now I realized that im really in no rush to finish. So i'm planning on finishing in 3 years or maybe 3 and a half.

so my question is, will that mess me up in anyway? Like if I try to transfer to a real college, will they look at my records and say why did it take you 3 years to finish these credits, when it should take 2 years?

THANK YOU FRIENDS
they dont look at anything other than the fact that you have those credits.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Yeah, I don't think that will matter man.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by Ktool The Girth
they dont look at anything other than the fact that you have those credits.

yeah, lots of slackerish people take 3 years to finish. myself for example. Real colleges just care about your GPA.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
alright cool. hell yea community colleges ftw.

my community college is the harvard of community colleges. rich white counties, gotta love them