...and get a pack of Zig Zag rolling papers? I've never tried this before, I don't think a traditional tobacco item like rolling paper constitutes drug paraphernalia...

just wondering by the way, all I've ever known is a pipe.
No.. You have to be eighteen.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by crazygluedmybut
I'm pretty sure it's alright to buy just paper.

I'm telling you. I sell them at my job. You have to be carded for them.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

I'm not quite sure. All Liquor Stores are controlled and owned by your states government. Just go in and ask the clerk. If you can, then purchase them, if not, then say oh, ok, thankyou.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
its legal. you dont smoke the paper by itself, so they dont have a problem selling it to you.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Guys, just check out Ebay.com and type in 'Zig Zag'; seems pretty lenient to me...I'm gonna go ask anyway...
God damn it.. I dunno why I have to explain this.

Okay, the papers themselves aren't necessarily considered paraphernalia for drugs. However, they are paraphernalia for tobacco, which is a product you have to be eighteen to buy. So, to make things easier, people card for the papers, too.

Some places have the same rule for lighters.
Quote by vintage x metal

^ Yeah, I have seen people under 18 turned down when trying to buy lighters.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
depends on the store really.. but most places will not sell rolling papers, lighters, or any smoking paraphernalia to minors.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
God damn it.. I dunno why I have to explain this.

Okay, the papers themselves aren't necessarily considered paraphernalia for drugs. However, they are paraphernalia for tobacco, which is a product you have to be eighteen to buy. So, to make things easier, people card for the papers, too.

Some places have the same rule for lighters.
1 - Because this is the Pit. People only hear what they want to hear.

2 - Because most of these kids make up their own rules when it come to their parents. They think the rest of the world works that way, too.

3 - ?????????

4 - PROFIT!!!
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by lawinnn
...and get a pack of Zig Zag rolling papers? I've never tried this before, I don't think a traditional tobacco item like rolling paper constitutes drug paraphernalia...

just wondering by the way, all I've ever known is a pipe.

'round these parts, you have have to be 21 to walk through the front door. I got carded trying to buy a mountain dew from my local liquor store. (I'm 23)

so yes, it would be very illegal.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
in canada, zig zags and even bic lighters qualify as tobacco paraphernalia and thus require you to be 19 (BC)
Quote by blocky
in canada, zig zags and even bic lighters qualify as tobacco paraphernalia and thus require you to be 19 (BC)

You have to be nineteen to buy cigs in Canada? Oh wow.
Quote by vintage x metal

18 to buy any smoking paraphinalia whatsoever...
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
You can buy papers, lighters and filters at any age in Australia. My mate who smokes rollies always sends his little brother to the shop to buy him papers.
Just use paper from an old book you don't like?

I had a friend who used to use pages from the bible (so hardcore of him), they were heaps thin.