i was just wondering, how am i suppose to add someone on myspace as a friend, if i dont have there last name or email address!!!

i cant even send a request, yet people who have no idea who i am can still look at my myspace and send me a friend requests....

how can i send a friend request without havin to know his email or last name, coz i met him at the black crusade and i said wed catch up so i got his myspace and yes..

how!?!?!?
Damn has an 'n' in it.

Use the FAQ section on the website. I'd hate to think that any UGers actually care about MySpace.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Keyphur
spelt "damn" wrong

This is true
But there's no sense crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Quote by Smokey Amp
Damn has an 'n' in it.

Use the FAQ section on the website. I'd hate to think that any UGers actually care about MySpace.

UG > Myspace
UGers > Myspace-users
if you have his myspace then you can go onto it and click add to friends...not fkn hard
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by Keyphur
spelt "damn" wrong

crap!

i wouldnt usually care about myspace but i want to keep in contact

and no, it wont let me send him a message

if you have his myspace then you can go onto it and click add to friends...not fkn hard

thats the point, i cant
Quote by thecameronator
crap!

i wouldnt usually care about myspace but i want to keep in contact

and no, it wont let me send him a message

thats the point, i cant

then you fail
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by waldorphPRS41
Truth.

No,not truth,if you read what the TS said,you would see that his profile requires a last name or email address or whatever...

^Probably not on UG :P Have a look at his MySpace username,and see if there could possibly be any reference to his last name, or if not, it could be his email address, like my myspace lol,try that and see if it works...
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by andyd93
No,not truth,if you read what the TS said,you would see that his profile requires a last name or email address or whatever...

^Probably not on UG :P Have a look at his MySpace username,and see if there could possibly be any reference to his last name, or if not, it could be his email address, like my myspace lol,try that and see if it works...

ok, thanks for the answer, but i still cant find out anything
Quote by thecameronator
for **** sake can i get a decent answer please?

send him a message asking for him to add you
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Quote by thecameronator
it doesnt let me

why....?
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Quote by thecameronator
ok, thanks for the answer, but i still cant find out anything

Did you use his username and put @hotmail.com or something after it,then google it/search for it on myspace? Because thats what i do with people like that lol.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by Taylz24
why....?

it says i have to be his friend to send him messages

Did you use his username and put @hotmail.com or something after it,then google it/search for it on myspace? Because thats what i do with people like that lol.

ill give that a go
just forget about him, you'll find another man

just joking :P
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
Quote by alexi_laiho
just forget about him, you'll find another man

just joking :P

just going off topic for a second, but i see your from brisbane, did you happened to be at the black crusade last night
No, there's no way you can add this kid without knowing either of those. Why? Because he enabled the feature that only allows people who know his last name to add him? Why? I dunno, maybe he gets a lot of friend requests and doesn't want to deal with them, or has overprotective parents.
D:
Signature.