When you are about to get shot do a
BACKFLIPPING PAINTBALL ATTACK!

If all fails, barrel roll.
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can
Paintballing is amazing in the right conditions. Hide somewhere reeaaaaally good and absolute maul everyone you see.
remember to take cover all the time

play full spectrum warrior if you have it

then youl be invincible if you remember all that
put all the paint balls in a freezer, then bring them in a cool box. You'lll probably break someones teeth if they were frozen lolz
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
What's the place like? Where i go paintballing its just a disused field with some od ruins and hill and bushes and stuff its great. An old guy parks there with all the guns in the back of his car...im not sure whether or not its really legal. Great nonetheless.
Lol I went paintballing last weekend, it's great.

Always run out as far as you can at the start, because that's the easiest part to do it at.
Aim for their crotch. THATS how you cheat your way to victory
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
If you want to do "rapid fire", then instead of just pulling the trigger normally, put your finger out straight then put it on the trigger (so the side of your finger is on the trigger and the rest is sticking out straight) and move it backwards and forwards. It's a lot faster than just pulling the trigger a lot.
Quote by bodomlove
When you are about to get shot do a
BACKFLIPPING PAINTBALL ATTACK!

If all fails, barrel roll.

that and aim the gun at their heads
steal the paintballs from everyone elses guns while they aren't looking. Or atleast one person. Then prey on them!
I sat and camped in a bush once, I completely fucked everyone who went past, if they noticed me at all it was already too late.

I should have proof-read that methinks.
Diezel, Motherfucker
Shoot at close range, long range the balls tend to go a bit crazy and whirl all around the joint
Oh dear god, I dont feel alive.
I have a new blog, of the interesting type.

In so far i have seen,

1. The Darkness
2. Wolfmother
3. The Grates
4. Faker
5. Kings of Leon
6. Coheed and Cambria
7. Architecture in Helsinki

and counting.
me and my friends used to be very good at paintballing back in the day. We learnt that teamwork is the key, go in twos or threes and cover eachother. have one or two ppl (depending on the # of people playing) hang back and act as snipers/rogues.
Rig:

Gibson ES-335
Peavy Classic 30
before each game when the instructor guy lets you take over the cover of your gun and says dont shoot until I blow the horn shoot two of the other teams people just to intimidate then when in the game when people are running hide then hit them with your gun
Quote by death101
ok heres the very sad deal i was wondering if there was any girls who love guitar and music
on here who live in california who are willing to go out with me
Quote by mh400nt
I sat and camped in a bush once, I completely fucked everyone who went past, if they noticed me at all it was already too late.

I claim this post in the name of my sig. Thankyou.
go punch the other team in the face. theyll be all confused so your team can catch them offgaurd.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
ahem,

freeze paintballs.

*but dont get caught.*
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
The best thing to do is to assign yourself to a sniper type position,occasionally firing,but being accurate...Bide,but every time you hit a target,relocate...Always go for the mask (preferably around the mouth grill )
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
I used to be a paintball marshal, and as far as tactics go, it depends what kind of game you are playing, or what the rules are.

It seems obvious but the biggest tip is to dodge paintballs. It is possible to dodge them, even from point blank range, but is easiest from long range obviously.

Another tip is to wear Baggy clothing, or if you are given Overalls then ask for a size up from your actual size, as the paintballs will slow and more than likely not break as they will be cushined in the folds of the material.

Stay low, keep moving, and I would suggest not buying pyro, its a waste of money, as paintball prices are extortionate at sites(its how they make their money, you can buy boxes of 2000 for around £25).

Oh and if your gun stops working, make sure the safety is off, then make sure it's cocked, then check you have paint left.

Its rediculous the amount of times you hear
"marshal my gun is broke."
"Is the safety off?"
"yes"
*presses safety button*
"oh."