This is my 'tribute' if you would, to KISS. It uses the same styled chords KISS used in their earlier days and a solo typical of what Ace Frehley would play. It's best if you have Guitar Pro really, or just listen to the midi as the Power Tab doesn't have the percussion in which adds alot of flavour to the song, or atleast I think it does.

Crit 4 Crit applies.
Attachments:
Kiss This.zip
Last edited by bikersbasin at Nov 4, 2007,
The intro & verse is quite repetitive, but would be fixed by vocals i'm sure, the chorus riff is nice, but I think the drums could be improved a bit, the solo goes well with the song, but it could have been better. I like the ending, went well with the song, overall, 7.5/10
My Band =]
We play some goffic pish
Its fun

Leave us a comment, we'll get back to you =]
Hmm, well.

The intro/verse was cool, although some issues with the bass, I'd keep it like straight eighths, instead of following the guitars rhythm.

I don't know about the Chorus though.
I think the problem there is the drums, make a stronger drum beat and i think that'd be great. And it needs bass as well

The solo interesting, the start was cool. Just a suggestion, I'd lower your usage of legato slides there, quite off putting, especially in that last bar of it. I'd also alter the lengths of notes in the last bar, so it isn't just straight eighths, but that's just me.

Oooh, the solo comes up again, nice.
The second time you repeat it, in bars 59-60 I would change it about, maybe something like :
Y'know, just something simple.

I can see vocals will play a big part in this, am i right? If that's the case, some of the things i've mentioned will be alright.

Crit mine? (Untitled (GP4,Midi) link in my sig)
Quote by FNAFJ
The intro & verse is quite repetitive, but would be fixed by vocals i'm sure, the chorus riff is nice, but I think the drums could be improved a bit, the solo goes well with the song, but it could have been better. I like the ending, went well with the song, overall, 7.5/10

Yeah vocals do play a massive part in the song, thanks for the crit
Quote by buckethead_jr
Hmm, well.

The intro/verse was cool, although some issues with the bass, I'd keep it like straight eighths, instead of following the guitars rhythm.

I don't know about the Chorus though.
I think the problem there is the drums, make a stronger drum beat and i think that'd be great. And it needs bass as well

The solo interesting, the start was cool. Just a suggestion, I'd lower your usage of legato slides there, quite off putting, especially in that last bar of it. I'd also alter the lengths of notes in the last bar, so it isn't just straight eighths, but that's just me.

Oooh, the solo comes up again, nice.
The second time you repeat it, in bars 59-60 I would change it about, maybe something like :
Y'know, just something simple.

I can see vocals will play a big part in this, am i right? If that's the case, some of the things i've mentioned will be alright.

Crit mine? (Untitled (GP4,Midi) link in my sig)

Yeah vocals again do play a massive part in the song so it does sound a bit empty without them, I'll work on the bass a bit more, and now I'm off to crit your piece :-)
Quote by Lumberjackted7
wayyyyy to slugish and repetitive. I bumped the bpm to 150 and it sounded way better.

read the original description, tribute to kiss in the early days.

Listen to them in the early days

repetetive, sluggish

it sounds like that because vocals dominate all Kiss songs