I've a good feeling I shouldn't be posting this here but let me know and I'll delete it.
When I look at how many gigs I've filled on my [80gig] Ipod, it says 2,049,268,636.01 GB.
Now here is the possible 'cause. I went over to my freinds house yesterday and he ripped loads of music off me and I got music off him (quite a lot).
I don't really know what I'm asking so could somebody just find out what's happening and tell me if it's good or not.
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
uh, if you can still put music on it, who gives a **** what it says?

You= people, can figure out when its full
It= Electronic thingy that doesn't actually know what it's talking about.

In my library sometimes it claims that a song is over 6gb...
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
Have you tried resetting it?

Hold the menu and center button down for 10 seconds I believe.
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
Did you try reading the manual?
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Did you try reading the manual?

Manuals are for girls. however, if you want to read it and post the solution, it would be much appreciated i guess
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
Quote by ToolBass_dude
Manuals are for girls. however, if you want to read it and post the solution, it would be much appreciated i guess

I refuse to be sucked into the vacuum that is Apple advertising, and so don't own an iPod.

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by Dinkydaisy
I refuse to be sucked into the vacuum that is Apple advertising, and so don't own an iPod.

I hate iPods.

Zen Sleek Photo ftw.
Quote by Dogruitag

Quote by LookAlive
Quote by Dinkydaisy

...It's only a MP3 player.....

...Geez...
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Quote by Donkey Fly

...Geez...

lol, try expensive status symbol for the youth of today. Don't get me wrong, if someone gave me one i wouldn't say 'ew, iPod'- i just would rather spend less money on 'only an mp3 player'.
Quote by Dogruitag

Quote by LookAlive
Quote by Donkey Fly

...Geez...

Psh, they're expensive and faulty. I'm perfectly happy with my £24 one from Argos.

I'm getting an iPod for Christmas anyway, since I need somewhere to put my several GB of music >_>

-Matthew Arnold