I'm about to buy my third guitar...but i can't decide if i want to get an Ibanez RG7321 7 string or a Jackson JS30KV King V. I've wanted the V for a long time...since before I got my SG...i just love how it looks...but I already have a six string guitar so the seven string would serve more purpose...which would you guys get?

Ibanez?

Or

Jackson?
Quote by A Rolling Stone
My first date was nowhere near as bad as your grammar
Really depends on how you see music. Do you have a band, play a lot of gigs, hope to get somewhere? Then go for practicality. However, if you play for fun, get the one you like the look of. You'll probably thank yourself more if you do.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
If you need the 7th string to play certain songs, get that one, but if not, just get the one that looks cool. You said you already have an SG, and neither choice is exactly a bad guitar, so it doesn't really matter if you choose based on looks.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Do you really needa 7 String guitar is the question.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
agree, the JS jackson series arent that good but the V guitars are damn sexy :p
Quote by Nikon87
Okay, let me just clarify, I don't mean pedophilia or incest, lol.

Quote by webbtje
That's what they all say.

*picks up pitchfork*

Quote by dminishedthingy
Karl Sanders has to drop his guitar to z so he can play his diminished thingies

Proud owner of a LTD DV8-R
Quote by Donkey Fly
Do you really needa 7 String guitar is the question.

there are specific song i cant play because they are played on seven strings
Quote by A Rolling Stone
Quote by sashki
such as?

a lot of evanescence songs are seven strings...that would really be my only reason for getting one so im not sure...i dont think i'd really use it for writting material...so i think i just made up my mind...but i still need something relatively cheap so any suggestions?
Quote by A Rolling Stone
I think it all depends on what type of music you play for the majority. You said there are certain songs you cant play, would dropping 2.5 whole steps down solve it? or do you want that high e string?
Quote by SlayerofHeaven
I think it all depends on what type of music you play for the majority. You said there are certain songs you cant play, would dropping 2.5 whole steps down solve it? or do you want that high e string?

i could drop all the way down, but then i have to take the time to drop it and ive gotten so tired of doing that...so i figure maybe ill just buy enough guitars to have one in every tuning
Quote by A Rolling Stone