Gday guys,

i have the Digitech BP50 multi-FX pedal that my perants bought me a while ago.

it has a whammy and Wah option but you need to get a plug in pedal to control it. (or get the BP80 )

So, my music shop doesn't have a control pedal like this, so can i just make a variable resistor with a 1/4 inch plug?

in the booklet it does say that "Control in (ie the plug for this pedal) - connect a passive volume pedal to this jack to control volume, Wah and whammy in the BP50"

what can / should i do?

i'm really looking forward to using a whammy