The colour of your skin doesn't dictate how you act. These people are conforming to a stereotype, not trying to be a part of a different race.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Black guys trying to be white:

And white kids trying to be black is just funny
^X2 That's the way you see it, not them.

But why's the white dude (not Alfonso) wearing lipstick?
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
i think indian people trying to be black is worse. its just so funny.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

Quote by jammin24
i think indian people trying to be black is worse. its just so funny.

Finally somehow who agrees with me!

I used to live in a town full of natives and they all thought they were just gangsters when really, most all of them lived on welfare and were alcoholics. Such a dirty town that was.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Quote by justin_fraser

Finally somehow who agrees with me!

I used to live in a town full of natives and they all thought they were just gangsters when really, most all of them lived on welfare and were alcoholics. Such a dirty town that was.

hah, like all the indian kids around my area think they are black gangsters. its just hillarious.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

White guys trying to be black... is just sad really. I mean dear god, it's sad for anyone to NOT act their ethnic origin. FFS...
My Gear:
Agile - 2000 W/ EMG 81/85
Fender 112 Stageman
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Digitech Rp100
Yamaha Ac/El
Quote by Rune Playaz
White guys trying to be black... is just sad really. I mean dear god, it's sad for anyone to NOT act their ethnic origin. FFS...

Yes, everyone should act according to how you stereotype people of their race, colour, or religion.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I think I know that white guy.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by break-me-in
Yes, everyone should act according to how you stereotype people of their race, colour, or religion.

its true. im a jew and i do love me money. and my nose is rather large...and my godfather is an accountant and my uncle is a doctor...
I think the worst is anyone trying to act like a racial stereotype, their own or not.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by JewMasatFlex
its true. im a jew and i do love me money. and my nose is rather large...and my godfather is an accountant and my uncle is a doctor...

Just because you're a walking racist joke, doesn't mean everyone has to be.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in

I think he was trying to be sarcastic there.

EDIT: ie, the person you are talking about.
wth...ok im black...and u made me feel like a turd there...now just stfu and get a new thread...even though im not black...but still you made black ppl feel like turds
Carlton > Everybody

But anyway, what is 'wich'?
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
I love it when a cracker tries to be black, makes me larff

Yo what up ma homebois we is like gangstas, I'll pop a cap in yo ass after listenin' to some Biggy and T-Pac ya'll, peace out.

¬_¬ Wankers.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I love it when a cracker tries to be black, makes me larff

Isn't that classed as a racist word nowadays? Or was that the point?
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I think it is, but I am about as white as they get =]

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Haha fair doos. I'll let it go then.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
So all black people dress like gangsta's? and all white people dress like toffs?

There isn't such thing as a white dress code and a black dress code.
Quote by jambi_mantra
I think I know that white guy.

Haha yea... He looks realllly familiar to me too :/
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
Quote by jambi_mantra
Isn't that classed as a racist word nowadays? Or was that the point?

Who cares if it is "classed" as a "racist word"? It's not offensive or actually means anything, the only effect it has is what you give it by thinking of it as "classed as racist".

God I hate "political correctness".
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I think the worst is anyone trying to act like a racial stereotype, their own or not.

+ 5,000,000,000
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips