Kind of a quick and random question. But I'm trying to find a band that begins and ends their show on the same song. Does anyone know of a band which does this?
Reel big fish apparently played Beer 3 times in one show, but i aint too sure about when it was. whats it for?
The Adicts, started and ended with Viva La Revolution when i saw them bout a year or 2 ago
Gear:
Hamer Californian
Ibanez RG470
Ibanez RG120
Ibanez V
Crate 15 watt
Marshall 50DFX
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone pedal
"Member of The Straight Edge Club. PM danzig-_- to join."
I think I remember hearing that Brand New have done that a few times.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
my family band made up one song together (its not really family band, my bro sux at guitar...this is the only song he could play...no vocalist) and we played it twice for our parents! i was so happy...not
Quote by seljer
a band that only plays one song for each show

Sunn O)))?
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Quote by Deliriumbassist
AC/DC

Then again, because all their songs sound the same, it's just them playing the same song all the way through

I guess dragon force do the same then

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
well not the same song really but it starts all over again. Pink Floyds album The Wall.

starts with "we came in...."
end with "isn't this where...."
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
theres a canadian band trooper who ends the show with the first 2 songs they play. beyond pathetic.
not sure qhich tour, but I saw a Queen show, and they did it with We Will Rock You
Quote by backtothe70s
well not the same song really but it starts all over again. Pink Floyds album The Wall.

starts with "we came in...."
end with "isn't this where...."

I was Thinking of Pink Floyd too but for In the flesh.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
AC/DC

Then again, because all their songs sound the same, it's just them playing the same song all the way through

^^^^^^^serious...?!!

Pink Floyd live at Pompeii opened with echoes stopped at the midsection then resumed to finish off, but that was 1970...

I also saw this Australian artist called Pete Murrary who opened with an accoustic version of an awesome song and then ended on the electric version when he ran out of stuff to play in a long encore - that was awesome!
Quote by kaptink
I was Thinking of Pink Floyd too but for In the flesh.

yeah but that's not the ending, it's just a returning song with one more verse
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
when neil young was touring the "tonites the night" album. he would play the title track 3 or 4 times in a show. the fans, not knowing any of the songs, would be relieved when neil would announce that they would all know the next song. the the fans dismay, young would launch into tonites the night for the 3rd or 4th time that night.
Most cover tribute bands / pub rock bands and shit Kareokee nights
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
hmm i suppose you could count Grateful dead in there, cuase on many occasions theyd open with a song, say St. Stephen, then jam into like 6 songs, then when they rap it up theyll go back to St. Stephen and end it. i like how they do that cause its like and hour and a half of jamming into songs its awesome. uhno if that counts though cause they start it with the first half then go into more songs then come back to the secdon hal of the song...i count it haha
My name is Greg, use it.

Sarcastic

Angry

Hopeful
You can argue this but primus when they play the whole of their frizzle fry album as their second set,

The opening song is "to defy the laws of tradition" and they close with "to defy" which is a reprise of the song.
Quote by str84ever
You can argue this but primus when they play the whole of their frizzle fry album as their second set,

The opening song is "to defy the laws of tradition" and they close with "to defy" which is a reprise of the song.

I thought you left because of the name abuse.

/Off-topic
The Wiggles

/Scrubs
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
The Grateful Dead? I've heard that they would start a song, play it for awhile, go on to another for awhile, then come back to the first one.
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton