Page 1 of 2
why would kerry king agree to this? marshall must be paying him a ridiculous sum of money, which doesnt make sense cos i always thought kerry king was into the whole "im not doing it for the money" philosophy...

i mean really, this is the most humiliating thing ive ever seen
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
i have nothing to say
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
Quote by Teh GIR
i have nothing to say
then why did you post?
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
hahahahaha how lame is that picture. Meh, can't say I wouldn't do it, money is important and it's not exactly controversial like endorsing a drink made out of dead tiger saliva or something.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau

That's just hilarious.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by FretboardToAsh
you just won the thread
Quote by mr.happyman
his JCM head is equally as awful
with "THE BEAST" setting...

arghh

also
Kerry King has the most pansy voice EVER.
its hilarious!
Quote by Nemesis260
police is logical. or do your duty and rape him back

GEAR:
Laney BH150
Marshall B150
Line6 Spider II 15
BOSS HM-2 Heavy Metal (80's!)
Epi SG Special
Peavey Milestone III
Kerry King can honestly do whatever the hell he feels like, his biceps are the size of my head!
Oh my gosh, if he stood on it it would probably collapse!
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
that amp is tiny, like a gerbil or somethin... u cant pack slayer into a 10w POS like that....
Quote by LesPaulHer0
"in the grand scheme of things, nobody cares"

Gear:
Dean 10K Commemorative Razorback
Ibanez RG 3EX1
BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Fender Acoustic
Marshall MG250DFX
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Full Chorus
Quote by kaptink
Kerry King can honestly do whatever the hell he feels like, his biceps are the size of my head!
the question is "why" not "how"
Quote by mr.happyman
Quote by Eminored
Lemme fix it for him:

Kerry King's allowing signature MG amps because tiny crap amps make his biceps look bigger.
now i understand
Quote by mr.happyman
Quote by nick dixon

lol

thats quality
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
So it's ass-kicking and I dig it, but I still like to have my wall of Marshall cabs + JCM heads..
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
there is just something about this entire topic that i'm disgusted with
Pfff, you guys just can't take how BR00TAL it would sound.

Grow a pair You need to be METAL to play a ****ing KK MG. hell, I'm gonna go buy one tomorrow, I bet it kicks total ass.
Why Kerry? Why...?
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by Vermintide
Pfff, you guys just can't take how BR00TAL it would sound.

Grow a pair You need to be METAL to play a ****ing KK MG. hell, I'm gonna go buy one tomorrow, I bet it kicks total ass.
for the love of God... PLEASE tell us you're joking

Quote by Hexagram
there is just something about this entire topic that i'm disgusted with
and that would be...?
Quote by mr.happyman
Quote by jeowy
and that would be...?

I haven't really decided yet. Maybe it's the fact that it is Kerry King holding a B. C. Rich with his bad-ass boots on. Don't get me wrong, the three things i just mentioned are fine but then with all that portrayal of bad-ass, you have him plugged into a tiny amp and the way his foot is position, it is like he is going to crush it
Quote by jeowy
for the love of God... PLEASE tell us you're joking

I'm deadly serious, asshole

If you fail to see the sarcasm here...
Quote by Vermintide
I'm deadly serious, asshole

If you fail to see the sarcasm here...

Haha, i had meant to acknowledge your comment and jeowy's lack of attention to sarcasm
To be completely fair, it probably sound better at bedroom levels than any 100 Watt tube head would.
Quote by Renka
To be completely fair, it probably sound better at bedroom levels than any 100 Watt tube head would.

Yeah, and he does say it's just a practice amp. He's not going to be recording with it or anything, so his record/live sound won't suffer. Even though it already sucks ass.

Slayer < All other metal.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Kerry King or Slayer in general were never really known for their tone anyway.
Wow, Kerry King looks hella bad ass with his boots on that tiny amp.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Page 1 of 2