It seems like lately at all of our school events, especially football games, there's been nothing but drunks and assholes. At our last school football game (highschool btw) I was standing in the middle of the student section between my two friends, and we were having a good time, until the place got really crowded. First of all some jerk from another school name jerry squeezed next to me so he could talk to another friend. He comes to all of our games because he has no friends at his school. He incredibly drunk and high and is trying to start fights with everyone including me (think guy from "new haircut" video). I could've easily taken him but I wasn't there to fight anyone. And on my left these other two drunk girls squeeze next to me so they can talk to people behind me. The one closest to me kept hitting on me (incredibly gross girl though), and her friend kept pushing her making the whole row almost fall over. The she said "oh it wasn't me" and i said I didn't really care and she tried to start a fight with me. Then behind me was my other friends girlfriend, totally piss drunk, falling on me, and almost puking every 10 minutes, and she kept like pushing me and ****. Plus the entire row in front of me smelled like vodka, bugspray, and weed.
Now I don't really mind people drinking, but alot of people it's like they're doing it every day and it just gets f*cking annoying. Can't you have fun without puking and getting felt up in the back of a taurus at the end of the night? One of my old friends is a total alcoholic and won't admit it, after homecoming he almost died after having a .3 blood alcohol level, then the next week he snuck out of his house to go to the game and get drunk again. it's just getting real annoying, and all the people just call themselves "partiers" so they don't have to admit they're drunks. What do you think about this stuff?

/long rant
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
A couple drinks to get you cheerfully inebreated is fine, when you can't even remember your own name and are vomiting everywhere it gets pretty rough, that's when you should stop. But then again I was pretty wasted myself last night...but it was bonfire night so I have a perfectly valid excuse...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
yea it is well anoyin, i bmx so pretty much i spend a lot of time down the local skatepark and wenever its a weekend or a half term all the chavs come up the skatepark to get pissed and stoned every single night, it makes me wonder where they get all the money from cos they always hav so much booze lmao
This is odd. I was listening to both my boys and their friends having this exact same rant at my dinner table last night. Seems to be somewhat common. I remember in High School going out after the game to an occasional party but I don't think any of us at the time had the balls to show up at the game drunk. My hat's off to ya dude.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I dont really get why people love drinking so much. I dont drink alcohol, yet I have as much fun as my friends by just drinking coke. I dont know anyone who actually likes the taste either lol.
TRANSFORMICE

"There's the police!"

All the people around you would have ran.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
I'm all for a drink or two, but drinking every day? Not even I can do that.

But hey, they'll pay for it when they're older...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
lol

Been pissed 5 times in the last 6 days.

Good week.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by FrenchyFungus
lol

Been pissed 5 times in the last 6 days.

Good week.

Lightweight.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
dude getting drunk during the week is kinda lame... seriously.

and i'm german, and we germans LOVE to get drunk.
Quote by CoreysMonster
dude getting drunk during the week is kinda lame... seriously.

and i'm german, and we germans LOVE to get drunk.

And nobody gets hammered like the germans
Quote by Kensai
And nobody gets hammered like the germans

okay, i'm gonna have to sig that, kensai

AGAIN
Quote by xxtrigger
Welcome to the real world.

Sorry bud, but trigger has a point. I don't like it either, and I mean I drink on occasion, and I have gotten puke drunk 2 or 3 times, but it is annoying when everybody around you is always drunk.

..unfortunately, that's just the way it is. It's cool to drink and smoke up, so yeah. It always happens.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by CoreysMonster
okay, i'm gonna have to sig that, kensai

AGAIN

Sorry
Quote by PastaOfMuppets
Bugspray?

That's what I've been wondering...
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius
That's what I've been wondering...

maybe to cover up the smell?

MOM: freddie, what's that smell? is that weed?

Freddie: uh... no mom, it's bugspray, i had a mosquito in my room
i think you sohuld just have taken the girl up on her offer, whilst she was hitting on you.

and i think you should get drunk with them, i didnt use to drink that much, its not fun, so go and grt drunk with them young grasshopper
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
Quote by CoreysMonster
maybe to cover up the smell?

MOM: freddie, what's that smell? is that weed?

Freddie: uh... no mom, it's bugspray, i had a mosquito in my room

First I thought it's some new dumbass teen fad where they sniff the bugspray to get high, or something. Like whippeds. I wouldn't put it past them.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by PastaOfMuppets
Bugspray?

could be those kids that are cool enough to smoke and drink in the woods... (woods= mosquitoes, need for bug spray)
Quote by rage6945
girls dont get braces in their vaginas buddy
Quote by rhcpwhitey
could be those kids that are cool enough to smoke and drink in the woods... (woods= mosquitoes, need for bug spray)

actually, that makes sense..
I honestly don't know what the bug spray was, but it was probably a cover. And yea I agree the occasional getting hammered at a party is fine, but it seems like all the people around me are becoming alcoholics. There must've been like 20 fights at that game about stupid sh*t. And it's just really really annoying when you're surrounded by 20 people who can barely stand and smell like ass then call you a pussy because you don't drink.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"