Yeah it looks a little shady, but unless some fool goes and buys them, we won't have any official word. So:

A. Buy them and hope they're actually good, then inform us so we know what's going on. (We salute you, brave soul.)

B. Wait 'til some other poor sap buys them/get a "friend" to buy them.

C. Look into Agile guitars.
Quote by Eminored
Yeah it looks a little shady, but unless some fool goes and buys them, we won't have any official word. So:

A. Buy them and hope they're actually good, then inform us so we know what's going on. (We salute you, brave soul.)

B. Wait 'til some other poor sap buys them/get a "friend" to buy them.

C. Look into Agile guitars.

What's most concerning is that googleing the brand has 0 results that aren't eBay pages. They're so cheap though...
those are in $AU though arent they?

i wouldnt trust them, i guess. i mean they spelled Rhoads' name incorrectly, come on.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Last edited by Shredder Guitar at Nov 4, 2007,
Quote by Shredder Guitar
those are in $AU though arent they?

Yeah, which is valued less than the USD. $250AU is ~ $225 USD at the moment.
Quote by tborsje
Yeah, which is valued less than the USD. $250AU is ~ $225 USD at the moment.

oh, alright lol.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
I have seen them under several different brand names all over Ebay I have heard both good and bad. I have been tempted to get the Queensryche designed one just for the looks. I assume they all come from the same manufacturer in China. The problem is with out actually getting one in your hands first your not going to know what your dealing with. I have come across some amazing cheap guitars in recent years that only needed a pup upgrades. I met a guy at the local guitar show that sells guitars really cheap and we checked out an SG copy that rocked. It had a set neck and no name pups but the action and neck were awesome for a guitar that cost $129.00. I would never consider it if I didn't try it first.

For example I bought a this Titan guitar from National Music on Ebay. It was $40.00 Fernandes Revelle copy. I didn't expect much and was going to use it for a project until I got it. I was amazed at the quality and feel. In the pic it had a bolton neck but when I got it I was surprised to see it has a set neck. It's got nice binding all around and an ached top the hardware is decent. The neck is a bit chunky but the action is low and sweet. Aside from the cheap pups it was well wroth the $40.00 I paid. I have a set on Epihone Les Paul Custom pups coming I'll swap in it.

You can score a decent inexpensive guitar but don't buy unless you can get it in your hands first and expect to upgrade the pups. Your best bet would be an Epiphone, Squier even any low end guitar from the major manufactures at least you know where you'll stand. It's your decision in the end if you don't mind taking the chance.

John
I can tell having been to china and gone thru a bunch of guitar stores. Most chinese companies dont have the slightest idea of how to build guitars. If its made by a company that set up shop there (epiphone, fender, etc) they send people there to show how its done. But if left to a chinese company to copy one forget it. They cut every corner imaginable and some you havent thought of. The cheapest tuners, nuts cut with dremel tools, necks that arent straight, neck pockets cut so the scale length is off, 3/4 inch long adjustment screws in the saddles, the cheapest softest fret wire. Not many people there play guitar so they dont know a good one from a bad one. Ive even seen fender bullet end strings with ball ends in em. You might save some money and get a decent guitar, you might not. Odds are it wont be very good and Im gonna imagine a warranty repair on an instrument wont be to easy.