Page 1 of 2
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/7074547.stm

just read the damn article. this only upsets me because i'd rather be playing MGS4 then helping cure Alzheimer's.

suck it Wii and 360 lovers! your console will never cure a disease!
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Woohoo! Go PS3!

And my PS2... who I'm sure will cure some sort of disease someday.. maybe...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I was just waiting for Sony to pull something out of their ass to show that they actually didn't waste all that money.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by paintITblack39
Maybe that's why it costs so much.

people bitch, piss, and moan about the PS3 being $600... boo hoo! get over it! the god damn iPhone is $600 and i havent heard nearly as many people bitch about that. and i dont see the iPhone curing any diseases.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

the PS3 is also the world's most expensive doorstop, seeing as that and curing diseases is it's only use, because it has no games worth playing, and MGS4 just got delayed even further back...lol...
Sheesh. People have used their PC's for that for ages and when PS3 joins in it's suddenly something amazing?
Quote by Chad11491
the PS3 is also the world's most expensive doorstop, seeing as that and curing diseases is it's only use, because it has no games worth playing, and MGS4 just got delayed even further back...lol...

lol fanboy.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by Fama
Sheesh. People have used their PC's for that for ages and when PS3 joins in it's suddenly something amazing?

read the article and you'll see why
Quote by Article

Quote by Kensai
Woohoo! Go PS3!

And my PS2... who I'm sure will cure some sort of disease someday.. maybe...

I still have a PS1.
It's because of the lower frame rates on the PS3. You can't help but be forced to remember things when it takes so long to get from one frame rate to the next.

I'll keep my 360

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Ibanez S-470 with Seymour Duncans
Ibanez RG-321
Schecter Damien 6
Art & Lutherie Wild Cherry

Amps:
Kustom 12 Gauge
Quote by marcus00
It's because of the lower frame rates on the PS3. You can't help but be forced to remember things when it takes so long to get from one frame rate to the next.

I'll keep my 360

aside from the fact that i love your avatar, prove it.
Quote by Article

It's about time it did something useful.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
lol consoles all phail.
computers are the best, they had folding@home b4 ps3, and also we have seti@home (thinks its called that cant remember) so :P
but ye, cool use for it when its not playing games.
to many 360 fanboys on here. ps3 has good games, you cannot deny that, maybe not many but they are coming. plus the ps3 is only $399 so ya you phail.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
people bitch, piss, and moan about the PS3 being $600... boo hoo! get over it! the god damn iPhone is $600 and i havent heard nearly as many people bitch about that. and i dont see the iPhone curing any diseases.

+100000000000000

They also don't bitch about the 360 being close to that price and dying all the time. At least PS3 hasn't had major errors yet. Even the Wii had a few returns for the disc getting rejected.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Quote by Portuguese_boy
I still have a PS1.

Oh dear...

Maybe if we hook them up together we'll have a PS3. That's how it should work, right?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Oh dear...

Maybe if we hook them up together we'll have a PS3. That's how it should work, right?

Hook up 2 PS2s and sell them on ebay as a PS4.
Quote by Kensai
Oh dear...

Quote by paintITblack39
Maybe that's why it costs so much.

No. The software is free for PC. (Why would they charge you for helping?) And they could easily develop it for other consoles.
psh, my computer can do that and more.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by CM_X5
+100000000000000

They also don't bitch about the 360 being close to that price and dying all the time. At least PS3 hasn't had major errors yet. Even the Wii had a few returns for the disc getting rejected.

The ps3 hasn't had any major errors yet coz it hasn't been used yet. Can't go wrong if it aint turned on.

Wii cures fat people which is better so screw sony. Nintendo ftw!
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by AngelOfHatred
Hook up 2 PS2s and sell them on ebay as a PS4.

That reminds me of a Crtl+Alt+Del comic.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by CM_X5
+100000000000000

But unlike most people, we know how to fix the Red Ring of Death without sending it in. So if something screws up on a PS3, will you know how to fix it? I can fix the Red Ring without even opening it.... Plus 360 has better games, prices, better online, looks sweeter, customizeable faceplates, its white so you can draw on it, I can play the greatest shooter of all time, Halo 3....

ON TOPIC!!
Anything like this will help fight Alzheimers, they just decided to use that as a sales pitch. The DS has games that are made to help you remember things better and think faster. The 360 has games that the American Army uses to train soldiers for specific situations.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
A lot of the reviews I've seen about games released for both systems seem to be lower for the PS3 and it's typically attributed to frame rate issues.

Looking around, I haven't been able to find anything official. I have seen a lot of mentions of the PS3 running most games at a measly 30 frames. I'm sure they're capable of more, but no one wants to figure out how to program for the PS3 interface, they'd rather put their efforts into programming for the 360. This also explains why PS3 is losing exclusivity on a lot of titles.
Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Ibanez S-470 with Seymour Duncans
Ibanez RG-321
Schecter Damien 6
Art & Lutherie Wild Cherry

Amps:
Kustom 12 Gauge
Last edited by marcus00 at Nov 4, 2007,
Quote by JordantheAxe
to many 360 fanboys on here. ps3 has good games, you cannot deny that, maybe not many but they are coming. plus the ps3 is only $399 so ya you phail.

Money wasn't an issue for me when I decided to get a 360 over a PS3. Hell, I'd rather pay the same amount for a Wii than get the PS3.

And yeah, the PS3 has good games coming. Does that mean all the other consoles don't?
It may cure Alzheimer's but it causes cancer. I got a tumor just from playing Motor Storm for 30 seconds at Gamestop.
well your PS3 may cure diseases but it doesn't have **** for games so its useless to healthy people...and since the majority of the population is healthy, 360 > ps3

/fanboy
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by Smokey Amp
That reminds me of a Crtl+Alt+Del comic.

Ahh yes. The undeniable logic to create C&C12...
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
i don't care, there still aren't any good games out for it right now.

ps: MGS4 for 360 FTW!
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3
You lot just realised it could do that now?

I've been running folding at home whenever I can for ages!

PSN ID: ArranP
Sony = phail'd/10
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
Page 1 of 2