ok heres the deal i have 700 hundred dollars for a guitar
im looking for a METAL guitar.....death metal/thrash metal

i play a lot of lamb of god and am looking for a good guitar for that.......
i like emgs but a set of duncans 59 are ok too.....please send your choice
of what you would get(a picture would help)
you want a metal guitar...i would suggest two things...either an esp ltd ec-1000, beautiful guitar, the emgs for metal, or the seymours...well for metal too...or an ibanez s series with dimarzio evlolutions...the esp and ibanez will both deliver the best preformance for metal
http://www.espguitars.com/guitars_deluxe_ec.html
http://www.ibanez.com/eg/guitar.aspx?m=S470DXQM
or if you've got the money to spare
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Jackson-RR1-Randy-Rhoads-Electric-Guitar?sku=511450
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Last edited by bi-ah! at Nov 4, 2007,
you could probably get a decent jackson for about that. if not, the most metal option, as bi-ah! suggested would be either ibanez or esp, (even though i personally hate esp, and would rather go for an epiphone and fit it with some dimarzio's or emg's. but there again, that wouldnt be very metal of me, now would it :P). i'd also say bc rich, but you'd have to get it properly custom made if you wanted it to be any good, which would set you back way more than $700.
i actually have a epiphone les paul and i put a emg 81 in it lol but i need two guitars so i wanted one just for my hard songs
i'd only reccomend those particular duncans if you have a really high-gain amp, as they won't have the output to push a low-gain amp to that kind of distortion

an LTD Eclipse

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser

Schecter C-1 FR Hellraiser (over budget 100 dollars)

You could always get a used gibson LP studio (especially the mahogany one's off of musicians friend) and put EMG's in them

i really don't know what you like, it's down to you to look around and see what you like
NOOOOOOOO STOP!!!!!!!!!!!! first tell us wat guitar and amp you have. if you already have a decent guitar but a ****ty amp, theres no point in getting a new metal guitar, it wont sound much better thru the ****ty amp. whereas if you have a awesome amp and a ****ty guitar, then u'd want a new guitar.

and if ur amp and guitar are both crappy...well eventually ur gonna upgrade, so ur gonna have to choose. amp for the tone, and volume, while guitar for the playability
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
Quote by musicfreak003
NOOOOOOOO STOP!!!!!!!!!!!! first tell us wat guitar and amp you have. if you already have a decent guitar but a ****ty amp, theres no point in getting a new metal guitar, it wont sound much better thru the ****ty amp. whereas if you have a awesome amp and a ****ty guitar, then u'd want a new guitar.

and if ur amp and guitar are both crappy...well eventually ur gonna upgrade, so ur gonna have to choose. amp for the tone, and volume, while guitar for the playability

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^damn straight, Get a new amp chris.
untr00