Hi, me and my friend now would like to play some guitar togheter so i would be happy if someone could link a nice tab so we could practice. I've been playing for like 1 month electric guitar and 2 month acoustic and my friend have been playing 2 month acoustic and like 3 month electic. But i've been practicing very much. We want some easy song to start of with just somthing that sound okay or nice and is fun to play. I love GD but the only have one guitar player ><

Thanks/markus
try some good charlotte, they're pretty easy
Quote by ratracekid111
And the Tax! Dear God! When I only get one virgin a month, I want the whole freakin' thing! The damn government shouldn't be chopping it in half
LMFAO your telling a starter to play bodom :P yeahhh that rlly isnt easy, uh try some blink 182 or +44 if u want a punk song thats fun to play and blink has 1 guitar anyway so that would probably be preferable for you since u only have one guitar player
Epi les paul custom Dimebuckers & Duncan Distortion
Boss ME 50 multi effects
Dime Distortion
Fender Strat with Floyd Rose Tremolo 2 stock single coil & humbucker pups
Fender Chorus Amp
Quote by Noob_Cakes12
LMFAO your telling a starter to play bodom :P yeahhh that rlly isnt easy, uh try some blink 182 or +44 if u want a punk song thats fun to play and blink has 1 guitar anyway so that would probably be preferable for you since u only have one guitar player
We both play guitar, sry if i didn't make that clear >.<