Well today is the end of daylight saving time. I missed work today because i forgot to turn on my alarm when i was turning back my clocks. But this got me wondering, when is the "correct" time to set back clocks? Like computers, when are their clocks set back. If it were right at midnight then it would be set back to 11pm and it would be November 3rd for a 2nd time. So does anybody know the "right" time to set clocks back?
"And then there was a chair....Alternating the movement of its feet like a horse, the chair runs up to my bed, climbs up into it--and I make love to the wooden chair(uncomfortable, painful)."
2am.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
12 am last night was the end of daylight savings but my mom explained to me that you don't turn it back at 12 so basically time stands still for an hour and at 1 you would turn it back and it would be 12
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
2 am
Quote by ratracekid111
And the Tax! Dear God! When I only get one virgin a month, I want the whole freakin' thing! The damn government shouldn't be chopping it in half
yea 2am

but damn that sucks for ya
My You'll be the Baddest Dude in Revere!

My Gear:
-Fender Mexican Stratocaster
-Silvertone Paul Stanley Signature Acoustic
-Fender Princeton 65w
-DOD Death Metal
It is 2:00 am, but I just wait till I get up in the morning to do it.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by punkrock4all
2 am

I thought it was 1 am but thats ok, I still need to change over my alarm clock
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
you missed work because you woke up like an hour late? so you didnt go in at all, or you were just late?
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.