Make a Modeling amp, with 15, 30, 50 Watt models. Make it have a Tube pre-amp so it sounds good cranked, and make sure it sounds good.

And Model it after only Marshall amps:

Bluesbreaker
JTM
Plexi
Silver Jubilee
JCM Slash
JCM800
JCM900
JCM2000
Vintage Modern

If they could make it affordable (Under $200 for the 15W) and make it sound good, I think it would be a hit.
Last edited by FRDesign at Nov 4, 2007,
The name doubles the RRP, and they don't need to while noobs continue to buy MGs.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
No, they should try making a good amp without useless and crappy effects. Like an affordable reissue of the 18 watter.
Marshall's amp for that niche in the market is the MG........ I doubt they would want to compete with themselves
Quote by FRDesign
Make a Modeling amp, with 15, 30, 50 Watt models. Make it have a Tube pre-amp so it sounds good cranked, and make sure it sounds good. AND GET RID OF THE MG AND AVT!

And Model it after only Marshall amps:

Bluesbreaker
JTM
Plexi
JCM800
JCM900
JCM2000

If they could make it affordable (Under $200 for the 15W) and make it sound good, I think it would be a hit.

to make it sound good cranked, it needs a tube power amp actually.

the bluesbreaker and JTM series are basically the same thing...

but yeah i'd even buy that for a practice amp.
Quote by Gutch220
Marshall's amp for that niche in the market is the MG........ I doubt they would want to compete with themselves

yep.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
that sounds like a bad idea. i wish they would come out with an affordable tube amp series that was actually decent, and could at least compete with the peavey windsor and valveking series. then they could get rid of the mg series and all the little guitar noobs would get tube amps lol.
my shit>>>>www.myspace.com/buenostudios

BlackHeart BH5-112
Peavey Rage 158
ESP LTD M-200FM
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD EX-260
Dunlop Crybaby F Wah
Aria Phase Shifter
Basically the best thing would be if they "jumped" the bandwagon and started making small affordable amps, based on classic Marshall designs (imagine a 5 watt Plexi or a 15 watt JCM800) made in Asia to compete with the Fender Blues Jr, Orange Tiny Terror, Epi Valve Jr and so on.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
that would be sweet. i think, i dunno, can't say i dig marshall tone...
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008