some times (more frequently now) when i change from the neck to the bridge pickup the sound level goes down, like as if iv turned down the volume and overdrive, this realy is gettin annoyin now.

am guessin its a wiring problem? any way i can fix it or do i have to go see a tech and fork out money?
There's no point fearing death, as it is inevitably going to happen

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60
oh and i should add that when i switch it back and forth the sound level does eventually return to normal, sometimes straight away with the first switch but some times it takes bout 5 times

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60
I would have to say there's probably a loose connection somewhere in the wiring, unless you have active pups, then the neck may be drawing too much power from the battery so it needs to be changed.
naw i dont, just standard stock schecter pickups, and theres nothing wrong wi the neck pickup, but the bridge 1 seems like iv turned the volume on my guitar down, its sucks so bad

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60
This just happened to my jackson and it turned out to be a broken solder joint. Resoldered and it fixed it.
It's usually caused by a shorted wire or bad solder joint. Second most common cause is a worn out switch. The other thing it could be is a short or broken wire inside your pickup.
Not taking any online orders.
from my experience, the neck pup is more bassy, meaning it seems to put out a bigger sound

but again, thats just me
I see no sign of fortress.
It's probably just a screwed up solder joint then, in the best scenario, worst case scenario, you pickup is screwed up...