Is anyone else of the opinion that he does not get the credit he deserves?

when ever people talk about racer x its always about paul gilbert.
Bruce never gets much credit and judging by their early albums he is an extremely talented player.

Top lel.
He definately gets overlooked. I don't know if it's because Paul was there first, or because Paul taught Bruce, but either way, he gets shafted. I saw them both play at G3 and it was pretty sweet, both unbelievable players.
saw him at G3 and he was awesome. i was very very impressed. does he have good solo stuff?
Quote by grimms
I like him better than Paul!! He's ****ing excellent.

seconded really
i prefer his part in scarified especially

as for him having solo stuff, i dunno.
i think he sorta disappeared after racer x split up in the late 80s because of "health issues" or something...
Top lel.
Quote by the memory
seconded really
i prefer his part in scarified especially

as for him having solo stuff, i dunno.
i think he sorta disappeared after racer x split up in the late 80s because of "health issues" or something...

http://cdbaby.com/cd/brucebouillet

he played in a band called the scream aswell. from what I've heard he doesn't interest me as much as gilbert. But then again I haven't heard much of his stuff.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Bouillet is amazing. I think he has a solo album, but Im not too sure.
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Bouillet is amazing. I think he has a solo album, but Im not too sure.

i should probably try finding that somewhere
im also kind of keen on hearing "scream"

he played pretty well on this years G3!
Top lel.
Quote by the memory
i should probably try finding that somewhere
im also kind of keen on hearing "scream"

he played pretty well on this years G3!

he only has one solo album.

and the link is 2 posts above yours. that's the only way to get it so far (apart from sending cash to an address in california).

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by lobster624
saw him at G3 and he was awesome. i was very very impressed. does he have good solo stuff?

i don't think he has any solo material, he might though. He did make a cd with The Scream with John corabi on vocals. (Who sang for motely crue for awhile when vince niel left in the 90s) Let It scream is an absolutly fantstic cd. The guitar work on it is very bluesy with lots of slide guitar. Defininantly worth buying.
Quote by Prophet of Page
If Hendrix, Clapton and Page were to jam, the most impressive guitarist playing would be Paul Gilbert.

Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

member of the Mitch Hedberg pwns club pm Knives490 to join
Quote by eviledge87
i don't think he has any solo material, he might though. He did make a cd with The Scream with John corabi on vocals. (Who sang for motely crue for awhile when vince niel left in the 90s) Let It scream is an absolutly fantstic cd. The guitar work on it is very bluesy with lots of slide guitar. Defininantly worth buying.

He definitely has a solo album.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
He's an amazing guitarist, and largely ignored when compared to Gilbert. He did harmonize playing the same stuff Gilbert was playing, so he's undoubtedly a very skilled player.

Do you guys know if it was a combined effort in composing the songs when they were in Racer X, or if it was Gilbert that did more of the composing?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I think it was gilbert that did most of the composing. But I'm sure that all the band members had a quite a large input.

Gilbert says he wanted racer x to be the band where it wasn't just one person that stood out so I'm sure it wasn't just him writing the songs.

I've been listening to some of the scream stuff and I'm liking what I'm hearing.

Quote by element4433
Quote by Resiliance
He definitely has a solo album.

That's good to hear, have you heard it?
Quote by Prophet of Page
If Hendrix, Clapton and Page were to jam, the most impressive guitarist playing would be Paul Gilbert.

Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Quote by eviledge87

Nope.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Quote by eviledge87

you can listen to 2 minute samples of every song from his solo album here

Quote by element4433
Quote by Resiliance
Nope.

Quote by Lemoninfluence
you can listen to 2 minute samples of every song from his solo album here

Quote by Prophet of Page

Yeah^
at G3 they both played most of the solos.
That amazed me that he could keep up with PG and i've never heard of him before the show.
Facebook.com/Notafluke