Hey everyone,
I am making songs for quite a few days and want to release an album. First I want to know how artists release a song as a single? Then, if I don't have any budget, how can I persue someone to sponsor me?
Quote by jazz_croatia
Have dirty intercourse with the label owners. That's how it works. The only way.

that or deadtreats

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by Mobu
Hey everyone,
I am making songs for quite a few days and want to release an album. First I want to know how artists release a song as a single? Then, if I don't have any budget, how can I persue someone to sponsor me?

Are you okay? I wish I could just wake up in the morning and say "hmmm.....I think I'm going to release a single today". Takes years buddy, finish middle school first.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
A single is a song sold on it's own, as well as in an album.

And it isn't easy to get a recording deal, let alone one that doen't rape you like a rhino.

Hence why being a signed band is a big deal.

For you, download audacity and record yourself. Not great quality, but free once you buy an adaptor your your guitar lead.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
theres some website, i dunno what its called, that lets you upload your songs and sell them on itunes for like $9.99, you get all the royalties.
Quote by boreamor
Thousands upon thousands of people yelling "IcyHot"...

Quote by imdeth
She looks like she has triforces in her eyes...

Quote by Nakon14
*sigh* yet again, only on UG would somebody rush to their computer to tell the pit when their lives or property are in dire trouble.