I was on a site called Bapesta.com but I think those are fake.

Anyone know how much they go for at like the Soho store in Manhattan?
Too much for you. Unless your insanely rich. And if you are insanely rich you can afford better looking shoes.
i got me some bathing apes

i actually dont think they are too expenive, i saw them online for like 100
but maybe they were fake idk..they looked real

EDIT:
http://www.bathingapestore.net/bathing%20ape%20shoes.htm
idk if they are real but they look real

Last edited by FireItUp714 at Nov 4, 2007,
Quote by Silver Hammer
Too much for you. Unless your insanely rich. And if you are insanely rich you can afford better looking shoes.

QFT, +1.

If you can afford Bapes, seriously, just get yourself some respectable looking shoes.

The shoes are only so expensive because they're a japanese made imported product, all nice and hyped up because of the exclusivity and ridiculous shoe designs.
Proud Member of the "Shoop da Whoop club"
PM C.C. Deville to join

O _0
/###############
|###############
\###############
They more then 200$?

Bape is a Japanese clothing thing with Hoodies, Shoes and shirts that are usually colorful with weird patterns. They're also insanely expensive. With like 300$ for a hoody.

I can't find ANY official listings for how much the shoes go for though.
I love how you guys are telling me how expensive they are without telling me a specific price btw.
I'd rather have these

But to be honest, I've never heard of Bape. I imagine they'd be very expensive because of import fees and the like.
I want ONE pair of these things really badly. I got so many Jordans and Air Maxes I just want something different.
No one is listing a price because since you can't buy them online officially you can only really know the prices if you go to a Bathing Ape store in New York, Tokyo, etc. If you're trying to buy Bapes online 98% of them are fake and the ones that are real you WILL pay >$300 for.
Quote by Silver Hammer
No one is listing a price because since you can't buy them online officially you can only really know the prices if you go to a Bathing Ape store in New York, Tokyo, etc. If you're trying to buy Bapes online 98% of them are fake and the ones that are real you WILL pay >$300 for.

Ehhh 300$ is a LITTLE much. 200$ Maybe but 300$ is getting a little too crazy. I'll just get some Air Max 95s.
dont ****ing buy them, theyre so ridiculous

seriously, why do that to yourself?
Last edited by digimon go! at Nov 4, 2007,
I'm an avid shoe collector so I wouldn't MIND having a pair but 300$ is too much for a pair of shoes I might wear once and that's it.
Those things are ugly as hell, but to each his own.

I used to buy into trends when I was a youngster too.
the cost of babes you ask? your dignity.
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*