600w w/a 16x12 by crate... i think its kind of crazy, i mean, i played a triple rect before and thought that was way to loud. what do you guys think of this? sorry if you guys already heard of this or its old news, but i just saw the video today.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SY7mvH8wFdE
OOOOOOOOLD news
But it's just a marketing ploy for publicity really, although i think you can buy the head, although not the cab comercially
This is very old indeed. It's a gimmick, in case you hadn't noticed. Can you see a range of 600 watt tube amps on the Crate site?
Quote by mrmarc772
i want the full stack

To do what? Break all the windows in your neighbourhood?
Quote by webbtje
This is very old indeed. It's a gimmick, in case you hadn't noticed. Can you see a range of 600 watt tube amps on the Crate site?

well i dont think they made it to sell, but i dont really think its a gimmick, i agree with the guy that says its probably just for publicity.
Quote by Kanthras

Not to forget playing so loudly that nobody notices your mistakes.
Quote by Kanthras

He may want a free hair cut like that guy had.
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
The one use for this that I could see would be to get really good hearing protection, and play stadiums without a PA.

Also, to drown out really bad drummers.
Dunlop Straps™
The best sounding straps on the market

Quote by steven seagull
Justice is this, justice is that...justice is 9 minutes long and recorded in a cupboard full of fluffy pillows