my neck pick ups is far lower than my bridge pick up.

i can adjust both.

does this affect sound ?
The closer it is to the string, the more output it will have. In effect, more gain. The neck is normally lower so that it has a smoother, cleaner sound.

I'd leave them if I were you. If you do adjust them, don't get them too close to the string. The magnetic field of the pickups can start affecting tuning if they are too close; keep them a millimeter or two away at least.
ahh ok thanks.

could the height be the reason why my sound is so bassy on the low notes but nice and high on the high ones ? its gets bogges down on the low strings
Your neck pickup will usually be further away from the strings than the bridge as although they tend to be lower output there's a lot more string vibration. You usually adjust the heights so that both pickups are the same volume.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
yep^

also you can raise different sides and sometimes pole peices, to emphasize different strings.

^^in ur case lower the bass side a little.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by DieKrupps
ahh ok thanks.

could the height be the reason why my sound is so bassy on the low notes but nice and high on the high ones ? its gets bogges down on the low strings

Indeed, if it's sounding too bassy on the low strings, lower that side a little.
I raised my neck one cause harmonics werent coming though propely.
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<