As you can see from the title of this thread lateyly I've been having trouble sleeping.
There is a girl I like alot and I can never stop thinking about but that's not the reason I can never sleep.
The reason is that I'm a huge fan of ghosts and I always feel like ghosts are surrounding me so when I'm laying in the dark I can never keep my eyes shut for more than 10 seconds without fliiping out and worrying that a ghost is gunna pop out and start strangling me.

Any tips to stop thinking about this
Quote by death101
ok heres the very sad deal i was wondering if there was any girls who love guitar and music
on here who live in california who are willing to go out with me
If you're actually serious about this, I suggest you go Rambo on everyone's ass.
1.Hammer
2.?????
3.Profit
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Oasis-fanatic
Hammer
?????
Profit

what?
Quote by death101
ok heres the very sad deal i was wondering if there was any girls who love guitar and music
Quote by MetallicaMan1
what?

go watch south park
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Oasis-fanatic
go watch south park

i watch SP every night
Quote by death101
go see a shrink.

or commit suicide.
OLiNOLiN

Quote by Napalmdeth

bassists are not people

Quote by figsandbobo
Sometimes I stick my penis in the hole in the center of the CDs.

Um...get over the ghosts. Seriously. Like, not to be an ass, but that's just ridiculous.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
I suggest saturating your mind with something other than ghosts before you go to sleep...and why mention this girl if she has nothing to do with the situation?
Quote by Oasis-fanatic
1.Hammer
2.?????
3.Profit

hahaha those underpants knomes were f*kin immense!
Quote by fenderbender111
go see a shrink.

or commit suicide.

im sorta with him on that

the shrink part.. not the suicide part.. although...
Has anyone ever told you, really, I mean, looked deep into your eyes... So deep, like they are looking into your SEARCH BAR!
Why fear ghosts when there's much bigger issues surrounding you. Like an unstable stock market. That causes inflation, motherfucker... Still afraid of ghosts?
Didn't think so...
Quote by david_highland
I suggest saturating your mind with something other than ghosts before you go to sleep...and why mention this girl if she has nothing to do with the situation?

because I know someones going to suggest that there is a girl
Quote by death101
Quote by MetallicaMan1
because I know someones going to suggest that there is a girl

oh, I actualy never would have thought of that....when I read the title I was just going to suggest valarian root or melatonin to help you sleep.
Dude, just have a good wank when you're getting really tired. There's nothing stronger than the urge to sleep one gets after orgasm.
Sleep on your stomach and pull the covers over your head. It's comforting and I'll bet you'll feel safe from them ghosts.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by MetallicaMan1
i watch SP every night

haha no its of an epis......ah youll figure it out
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

SHADOW PEEPULZ
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
Quote by MetallicaMan1
As you can see from the title of this thread lateyly I've been having trouble sleeping.
There is a girl I like alot and I can never stop thinking about but that's not the reason I can never sleep.
The reason is that I'm a huge fan of ghosts and I always feel like ghosts are surrounding me so when I'm laying in the dark I can never keep my eyes shut for more than 10 seconds without fliiping out and worrying that a ghost is gunna pop out and start strangling me.

Any tips to stop thinking about this

Ghost's aren't going to harm you- physically.
Mental they're already plaguing you.

If a ghost or spirit wanted to hurt you- he already would've...probably in broad day light. If they're really trying to mess with you then just ignore them- it's like a bully

If you believe that ghosts can go through walls- then they can't touch you.

Just leave them alone- they're trying to live too
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Call Ghostbusters.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
here, quick takes my ghost axe to help you ward off the ghosts!!

haha just kiddin........

like the one dude said, even if ghosts do exist (i really dont believe that they do, but you never know) then they wouldnt be able to hurt you physically.

if all else fails

step one: get rag
step two: get chloroflorm (sp?)
step three: pour said chloroflorm onto said rag
step four: sniff it, i bet it smells good
UG's HIPPIE
Quote by Vermintide
Dude, just have a good wank when you're getting really tired. There's nothing stronger than the urge to sleep one gets after orgasm.

I don't, I get increadibly hungry...it's weird...
okay then...

ghostophobia much?

buy a dream catcher and put it above your bed.
don't have any candles lit.
keep a tv on.
anything that you find to have "negative vibe" in your room, take it out.
DO NOT turn into an Emily Rose for the love of god DON'T.
tell lucifer to suck your ****

basically, get rid of anything that "attracts" spirits, and get things that rid spirits of the area.
or maybe you should gtfo's ther wai, they might wander those grounds ceaselessly.

or...don't be such a pussy, and just go to sleep.
ghosts can't really harm you unless they are offended by you, then they will cause you ****.
right now, you're just being irritated in your head, take some advil pm pills buddy.
Quote by david_highland

I agree. Listen to music or something, thats how i get to sleep.

Ghosts arent real.

But vampires...they are. You've really gotta watch out for them...

...Jackass