I'm currently stuck between a Roland Cube 30x and a Vox AD30VT.
I'll be using it with my Stratocasters - A naff Squire-esque one(with Artec pickups), and a Fender American Strat in the future.

Anyone have any input?
Last edited by Topstring at Nov 4, 2007,
depends, what genre to you play?
the cube is more metal orientated, while the vox a bit more classic rockish, and then there are the xl series, wich are metal orientated too
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

judging from the fact that you play a strat, im going to guess its not high-gain or anything of the sort?

if thats the case, go with the vox. that thing plays like a dream.
i have one, and i would recommend it to anyone.
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
i like the cube, but the vox is a lot different,
I don't even shred
I like them both, can you get out and play them? Obviously I would say the Vox over the Cube but in reality they are both spot on.

Craig
Floyd Rose DST-2
Vox AD15VT
I've played a Vox AD30VT and was very impressed. I used the UK 80's setting alot and it was great for classic heavy rock. The sound was surprisingly tube like actually. Playing it clean was also very nice, warm and sparkly. I highly recommend it. Just never turn it up full blast because that's how I broke mine but that may just have been bad luck.
First of all, you have a very gay title and I'm inclined not to help you. But regardless, I'd say go for the vox.