What are the fastest, hardest, least British/Irish/Scottish-accent-having, punk bands you know? I mean, yelling (not screaming), thrashing, fastness, and extremeness?

(As for the title of this thread, that's what she said.)

EDIT: I'm cereal, tell me...
Last edited by devourthekitten at Nov 4, 2007,
D.R.I.
The Faith/Void
Agnostic Front
Sick of It All
Cro-Mags
Aus-Rotten
Bad Brains
Minor Threat
Government Warning
A Global Threat
Gorilla Biscuits
Kid Dynamite
Latin Dogs
Oi Polloi (they're Scottish but I think you'll like them, plus you can't hear the accent on most songs)
The Oi! Scouts
One Way System (again, they're English, but you can't hear the accent most of the time)
Propagandhi (not all the time)
Reagan Youth
Skuds
Toxic Narcotic (I don't like them but they fit the bill)
The Unseen (don't really like them either)
The Varukers (for a third time, they're English, but the accents don't matter)
if i was you id just go for powerviolence but there may be too mcuh screaming i guess.
Quote by devourthekitten
What are the fastest, hardest, least British/Irish/Scottish-accent-having, punk bands you know?

The fastest, hardest, non-British bands I know are called Hardcore.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Man nobody seems to like Toxic Narcotic. I really enjoy them.

Threadstarter: You should probably look into some 'grind' bands. Oh, and check out Municipal Waste for sure.
"If a body catch a body comin' through the rye."
all of Black Flag's singers, expecially Keith Morris
Fear
The Dicks
Poisen Idea
Danzig era Misfits
Germs
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Quote by seannufan

Threadstarter: You should probably look into some 'grind' bands. Oh, and check out Municipal Waste for sure.

+1

municipal waste rocks.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Die Kreuzen.
D.I.
Dead Kennedys
Dwarves
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Minor Threat
Gang Green

Definitely those two. The hardest, fastest, angriest hardcore ever made. You can download Gang Green's early material from this site.
Quote by Zardokk
Minor Threat
Gang Green

Definitely those two. The hardest, fastest, angriest hardcore ever made. You can download Gang Green's early material from this site.

NOT.
My style is impetuous.
I want your heart.

-Mike Tyson
Dude...how are Minor Threat and Gang Green not the hardest, fastest, and angriest? Please point me in the direction of whatever's "more hardcore." I'd like to hear it.
Quote by Zardokk
Dude...how are Minor Threat and Gang Green not the hardest, fastest, and angriest? Please point me in the direction of whatever's "more hardcore." I'd like to hear it.

the "Hardcore" genre extends far beyond the "hardcore punk" bands of the late 70's/early 80's.

Try Ceremony, Infest.
My style is impetuous.
I want your heart.

-Mike Tyson
Last edited by IlikeTheSKA at Nov 5, 2007,
Quote by Zardokk

www.myspace.com/questforfire
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
I don't much like that band...they're just noisy. It's straight noise...I hear no purpose, nothing real. It just agitates me. They're technically faster than the other bands, but I definitely don't feel the same kind of emotion or energy.
i like the amount of hardcore mentioned in this thread
new fave thread!

...man its been ages since ive been on ug!
Any straight-edge punk is a friend of mine
napalm death <3

uhh, you wants hardcore? meh, i'd go with early black flag stuff. plus anything crust or slightly more modern hardcore.
Check out Western Addiction. They're a Fat band but they're really good.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Quote by hardrock1315
D.R.I.
The Faith/Void
Agnostic Front
Sick of It All
Cro-Mags
Aus-Rotten
Bad Brains
Minor Threat
Government Warning
A Global Threat
Gorilla Biscuits
Kid Dynamite
Latin Dogs
Oi Polloi (they're Scottish but I think you'll like them, plus you can't hear the accent on most songs)
The Oi! Scouts
One Way System (again, they're English, but you can't hear the accent most of the time)
Propagandhi (not all the time)
Reagan Youth
Skuds
Toxic Narcotic (I don't like them but they fit the bill)
The Unseen (don't really like them either)
The Varukers (for a third time, they're English, but the accents don't matter)

Cool thanks, I'm currently looking at the rest of these, and really, accents don't bother me so much, it's just when it's so exaggerated...

Quote by original=punk
napalm death <3

uhh, you wants hardcore? meh, i'd go with early black flag stuff. plus anything crust or slightly more modern hardcore.

Well, yeah, I'm mainly looking for better crust bands with shorter songs, and stuff faster than Black Flag (even if I worship them, Minor Threat, etc...)

...and ND pwn as well.