basically i did some work to my strat copy. i converted it from a trem to a hardtrail. but i need to paint it. i want someting differnet,not just a normal paintjob preffarbly someting dark,evil,metal etc. so its a strat shape and has a pickguard.so wat do u think. thanks
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
yea a strat has a more upbeat like feel good rock n roll have fun sort of feel to it, not like a black metal guitar or something...just an opinion but if you post pics ill try to help you figure out a good color
SHOWBREAD

Quote by cheese_weasel
Winner of the intellectual comment of the day award.
well i mean it doesnt have to be metal or anything i would jsut like that better. now that i htink about it your right in that it wouldnt work to well. so then does anyone have any ideas for a deiifernt paint job?
Just call me Bobby
Quote by mikeyElite

Quote by Invader Jim
if you wanna go metal buy a new scratchplate that'll fit EMG's, fit EMG's, paint it all black and then give it sex
I would go for natural body + black diamondplate pickguard - they look good like that :P
"Its not how many years you are playing its how many hours"
Quote by bikersbasin
if you wanna go metal buy a new scratchplate that'll fit EMG's, fit EMG's, paint it all black and then give it sex

And then wonder where your guitar went when you dim the lights
ok so i decieded to paint it black. i found a diamond plate pickguard that will look really good but not sure what color to go with. i say either just normal, black or red. i included a pic of the normal. so wat do u think?
Attachments:
DSC03338_small.jpg
Just call me Bobby
Quote by mikeyElite

Quote by Invader Jim
that looks pretty good there
SHOWBREAD

Quote by cheese_weasel
Winner of the intellectual comment of the day award.