I've recently fallen in love with the Agile Ghost III guitar in the Natural finish. (See Here ) At only $200 USD I expect it to be a great guitar to mod around with seeing as it's cheap, but still has a set neck and solid mahogany body. When I get it, I plan on putting Seymour Duncan pickups in it ASAP. I'll probably go with a JB in the bridge and either a Jazz or AlNiCo II in the neck. Which would you all think would sound better? Is there that much difference in the tones?

Would putting the new pickups in the Agile make it an awesome guitar for cheap?
My Gear:

Agile AL-2000 (Tiger-Eye)
Ibanez Acoustic/Electric

Peavey Rage 158
Ibanez TS-7 Tubescreamer [Keeley Modded]
I've been thinking about getting an Agile too, only it would be the Reaper Black Chancery (upside down cross inlays, Floyd Rose tremolo, EMG Active 81/85 set). Tell me how the guitar is when you get it, I've been wanting to know how good Agile's are for a while now. Looks like a good guitar. The pickup swap sounds nice with this one, Seymour Duncans will make it sound perfect.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
wow that is one ugly guitar
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
Dog: I've only heard great things about Agiles. More about the LP knockoffs though, but I've heard quality reviews all around. For the price, I don't think you can find a better value.

Personally I think the Natural Mahogany finish and explorer body is damn sexy.

The specs are nearly identical to the Gibson Explorer counterpart. Thinner neck though.

I like the black finished Ghost as well, but I can't honestly see myself paying an extra $100 for a black finish.
My Gear:

Ibanez Acoustic/Electric

Peavey Rage 158
Last edited by CaveatLector at Nov 4, 2007,
^ Can't try any harder or Gibson would step in and sue the pants off of it.
My Gear:

Ibanez Acoustic/Electric

Peavey Rage 158