type as i listen

pretty good intro, horns seem pretty good, some notes seem to be not as confident as they could be, but not bad.

the singing is pretty good, good voice, fits well, but the horns behind it kill me. adds a bit to the reptitiveness (not really changing up the riff), and i know theyre trying to play lightly, but it just comes off as sounding clashy and eh

i like the drumming, with the bell hits ;-)

good dyanmics overall, and interesting breakdown type thing with the reggae feel, i like it.

good stop too, then going back to the theme, which is good, but you guys seem to repeat it way too much.

the ending horn solo :-\ maybe tell the rhythm horn there to let down on the volume or put the lead horn to the mic or something, sounded clashy

overall cool song, it was enjoyable to listen too

cfc? http://w9.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=704187
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Main riff sounds way like that CCR song, "Down On the Corner".
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
thanks guy, it's a rough take. we did it on one take, SO YOU KNOW. but i'll definitely take into consideration what you said, man.

and i suppose it does sound like that tune... weird stuff