Page 1 of 4
Alright here's the thing. Last nigt I went to a party and suddenly we had some ecstasy pills. And now today my best friend ever, she won't talk to me anymore? Should I just take the consequence and might not have her more or should I say something? Please don't say I'm a dick cause I know it.
Last edited by Stephen ME at Nov 4, 2007,
yes
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
que?

how did the story go from "there were ecstasy pills" to "my friend isn't talking to me" to "i know i'm a dick"?

Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by RageAgainst...
que?

how did the story go from "there were ecstasy pills" to "my friend isn't talking to me" to "i know i'm a dick"?

he is obviously still on E, make sure to drink more water.
Just wait, your friend isn't going to stay mad forever, and if they do, they're a ****ing idiot.
RIP RICHARD DUNN
Huhhh?
Where's that confounded bridge?

Try to realize it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you.
Because I told her I took a pill and now she want talk to me bacause I took a pill. And I'm a dick because I took a pill.
HI I'M A MEMBER OF THE ASSHOLE POLICE.

I'M HERE TODAY TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE!

Drugs are for ****ing idiots. You don't need to do them becuase your friends do.
Quote by Dirge Humani
He's obviously still on ecstasy.

glad were on the same page here dirge
"She want talk to me anymore."

Also, +1 ^
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
How do you suddenly have ecstasy pills?

And you should probably ask her or others at the party what you did to upset her.
THEN SUDDENLY WE HAD SOME ECSTACY PILLS

That sounds really really weird to me. That's not right. At all. Fix it please.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by RageAgainst...
que?

Exactly... and besides damn almost evrybody in the ****ing pit is a junkie damn people where do you guys get all that drug?
he took E, and his best friend didnt like it so she's not talking to him, are you guys retarded?
Quote by Steve The Plank
She want talk me anymore?
You can't have her more?

Are you a caveman?

Looking at his username, he might be.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by gallagher2006
Drugs are for ****ing idiots. You don't need to do them becuase your friends do.

Nuh-uuuuh...!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Alright I try again. We took some ecstasy pills and now because I did, my frind won't talk to me because she think I'm stupid
Quote by CFH_Shredder
Exactly... and besides damn almost evrybody in the ****ing pit is a junkie damn people where do you guys get all that drug?

It's called being a poser-ish 13 year old
Quote by _Mayday_
Somehow; I thought it would be a better idea to show the bus driver my dick instead of my bus pass.
Quote by Stephen ME
Alright I try again. We took some ecstasy pills and now because I did my frind won't talk to me because she think I'm stupid

Ugh. Steve want tell story but nobody understand Steve. Steve angry! STEVE SMASH!
Clearly, you are correct; you are stupid, as demonstrated by your ability to fuck up the english language so horribly.

+!p3: Ah, you aren't first language english. Sorry...

Just tell her you know what you did was stupid, and try and get her to forgive you.
Last edited by umop-3p!sdn at Nov 4, 2007,
Jeez guys, I think it's fairly obvious that English isn't his first language. Give him a break.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by Steve The Plank
Your friend thinks you're stupid because you did her?

Did you put it in her eye?
they like that right?

right?
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
You still sound like a caveman. But at least now we know what your talking about. And as said already time heals all wounds.
Quote by gallagher2006
HI I'M A MEMBER OF THE ASSHOLE POLICE.

I'M HERE TODAY TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE!

I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Steve The Plank
Your friend thinks you're stupid because you did her?

Did you put it in her eye?

Or her Ear?

Once you go black, You go deaf

PSN ID: ArranP
Page 1 of 4