Afternoon all! Well, I've decided that I could make more use of the time when I'm not playing guitar. I spend almost all of my free time playing guitar (except when I go to social events and stuff), but still I feel that I could more efficiently use my time when I'm in school.

Now, I thought about printing out some stuff on music theory, and that's not a bad idea, but I'd like something that won't distract me from my classes to the point of failing. I've heard about those GripMaster things, but I've also heard they give you carpal tunnels.

So UG, what do you recommend I do?
Ben
Sometimes, when I'm on the bus or in a lecture or something, I practice fingerings using my right arm as a makeshift guitar neck. This thread kinda belongs in the MT forum, though.
Quote by stangconv
Pay attention during school.

I am...if I didn't I wouldn't have made that comment about Music Theory...

I have A's and B's. I'm not dropping out anytime soon.

EDIT: ^ Well yeah, it could I guess. But I put it in here in hopes of finding an accessory of some sort.
Ben
^ the strings are connected to the tuners
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
i think it has a truss and everything. so tune it by ear. its still going to make noise
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
It's been proven in sports that you can "practice" mentally, and have it improve your performance on the playing field. Going over songs or scales or whatever in your head exactly as you would if you were playing should yield the same results.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.