Girl I really fancy called Jess, daren't tell her but she's probarbly worked it out, because so many other people have. Anyway here's my song to her. Crit 4 Crit applies, please give a out of 10 rating.

Crit 4 Crit applies.
Attachments:
Jess Is Amazing.zip
Last edited by bikersbasin at Nov 4, 2007,
The first thing that caught my attention was the change in progression after the first set of arpeggios. It gave more "something" to the song.

The solo - I don't get it ... You basically play the same thing in the second half of the bars, but instead of D:-2-, you play A:-7- ... the same note. If you want to mix it up, then mix it up!

And .. was there any reason guitar 1 is set to mute? Just curious on that. ..And please tell me you have, or are working on lyrics to this. It's got the perfect structure for it.

I wish you the best of luck, sir.
Simple and sweet.

It goes really quiet though! If that's what you were after though, that's cool.

It could be a bit more 'vibrant', you know, lol like, just adding something different to the next verse. Not to make it repetitive. It's looking real nice though.
Quote by piquet
The first thing that caught my attention was the change in progression after the first set of arpeggios. It gave more "something" to the song.

The solo - I don't get it ... You basically play the same thing in the second half of the bars, but instead of D:-2-, you play A:-7- ... the same note. If you want to mix it up, then mix it up!

And .. was there any reason guitar 1 is set to mute? Just curious on that. ..And please tell me you have, or are working on lyrics to this. It's got the perfect structure for it.

I wish you the best of luck, sir.

yeah the guitars not meant to be on mute :P but yeah, its more of an interlude than a solo, and im not really good at writing lyrics but i'll give it a whirl, thanks for the crit
Quote by ctb
Simple and sweet.

It goes really quiet though! If that's what you were after though, that's cool.

It could be a bit more 'vibrant', you know, lol like, just adding something different to the next verse. Not to make it repetitive. It's looking real nice though.

agreed

sorry i couldnt be more detailed but he took the words right out of my...fingers...

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=700568
Not my type of music really, but its well made and its quite soothing actually. Nice job. I don't think the solo interlude has to be any more complex, it would perhaps ruin the mood of the song (or perhaps not, do as you want).
8.5/10