How far can you stretch your fingers.

It only counts if you are sitting normaly without twisting your body in anyway and with the guitar on your right lap (left for lefties)

1.How far can you reach from the 12th fret towards the bridge.
2.How far can you reach from the 2nd fret towards the bridge

remember only on the right lap since if you put it on your left lap and have the guitar tilted , it will add up like 4 frets.

heres mine :

1. 12th - 24th
2. 2nd - 8th
I can reach to the search bar if I try really hard.

EDIT: 2-8
12-24

EDIT2: It would be "How far do you reach", not "How much do you reach."
Last edited by Travv0 at Nov 4, 2007,
2-7 with lots of sharp pain...
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
I refuse to switch from the classical position for the purposes of your little game! 2-8, 12-22 (I has no moar frets. ) In either position. >.> <.<
On the low E.
"2,000,000 NPS Whores" club.
Appreciating the beauty of music so fast it blows puny mortal's faces off.
Bow down to teh Shredzor!
PM La Qotsa if you want to join. No emotion? Pah!
2-9
12-25 if there were 25.

On the high E its 2-10 and 12-26

My hands are huge.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
2-9
12-25 if there were 25.
On the high E its 2-10 and 12-26
My hands are huge.

Ukulele FTW?
I'm just jealous.
Quote by Arpeggio X
Ukulele FTW?
I'm just jealous.

Haha I wish. I have massive like palms and really long boney fingers. It's a curse, playing fast is like impossible.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
2nd to 8th. Haven't tried further up the neck.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
I can trill 2-6, 12-18. I can reach farther, but it's pointless.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Arpeggio X
Tell that to Vai/Brian Carroll.

On a 8 string I'd probably be alright lol. I'm not born to play guitar, it's completly unnatural for my body so I get by playing rhythm stuff.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Travv0
I can reach to the search bar if I try really hard.

EDIT: 2-8
12-24

EDIT2: It would be "How far do you reach", not "How much do you reach."

God damn there are a lot of arseholes on UG nowadays. I mean, Christ, stop being such a god damn fag and fuck off.

12th - 20th
2nd - 7th
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by jambi_mantra
On a 8 string I'd probably be alrightl. I'm not born to play guitar, it's completley unnatural for my body so I get by playing rhythm stuff.

Born to play? No one is born to play, least of all the greats, so I've heard. Stay humble, but never underestimate yourself and with sufficient practice, you could own. Like me, naturally. >.> <.<
Quote by Arpeggio X
Born to play? No one is born to play, least of all the greats, so I've heard. Stay humble, but never underestimate yourself and with sufficient practice, you could own. Like me, naturally. >.> <.<

Haha yea, my new motivation to play is to be like arpeggio x lol. Hendrix had massive hands supposedly, maybe is an omen.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
Haha yea, my new motivation to play is to be like arpeggio x lol. Hendrix had massive hands supposedly, maybe is an omen.

If I was an egotistical twat, I would sig that. And don't be like me, I'm unemployed and single. Plus, the universe couldn't possibly cope with that amount of awesomeness, and in God's almighty wisdom he would divide by zero himself.
2>9

9>20

oh, and from here to the search bar
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by Arpeggio X
If I was an egotistical twat, I would sig that. And don't be like me, I'm unemployed and single. Plus, the universe couldn't possibly cope with that amount of awesomeness, and in God's almighty wisdom he would divide by zero himself.

Haha you know you want to. I'm already like you unfortunatly Wouldn't he divide us by zero, therefore distroying us and saving the universe?

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
Haha you know you want to. I'm already like you unfortunatly Wouldn't he divide us by zero, therefore distroying us and saving the universe?

Unfortunately? You sir, smell of elderberries!
Hell no? Where do you think God gets his lulz??!?
(4chan not a respectable answer.)
Ok so the average is
12-24
2-8

So how much can you reach if you stretch all of your four fingers and still manage to play cleanly

Mine is :

12-17-20-23 hardly 24
2-5-7-8
12 to 21, which is the highest fret on my guitar, and 2 to 7.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
12-17 and 2-6 both on low e and both with a fair amount of pain

my hands are fairly small...