Anyone have one? Info would be great, you know, reviews and such. Good and bad please. And how do the web apps work? Im a little fuzzy on how I can access them if i get one. I have a wireless router though. Thanks!
My Rig:
Fender American Strat w/ texas specials
Martin DX1
Blueridge Br73
1968 Domino Californian
Stagg bass
2006 Fender hot rod deluxe
Gretsch Electromatic compact amp
among others
overpriced
not enough memory
screen turns to a smudgy piece of crap after 5 minutes use
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
*apple geek* they ARE good but personally i think they're a bit expensive? i got a nano instead
Gear:

Fender Highway One Strat
Ibanez RG321MH
Cort SFX-1
Peavey Valveking 112
Marshall MG30DFX
Morley Power Wah
Mapex VX 22 (drum kit)
Mahalo flying V ukulele
It doesnt get that smudgy. My friend has it. Its cool to play around with for a while, but after that, its not that great.

Its pretty cool, but id rather get the new nano
Quote by Yngwi3
overpriced
not enough memory
screen turns to a smudgy piece of crap after 5 minutes use

being a huge apple fan, i must unfortunately agree. especially on the whole memory part. not NEARLY enough.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
I have an iPhone which is basically the iPod Touch with a phone attached. I think it's fantastic. Doesn't get smudgy. Works fine. Is cool as hell. Memory may be a problem, but it really shouldn't be. The battery would die before you could listen to all the songs you could put on it anyway. The only problem being if you're one of those people that needs to have 60 GB of stuff you WON'T listen to on the off chance that you might want to one day.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Quote by merfsullivan
I have an iPhone which is basically the iPod Touch with a phone attached. I think it's fantastic. Doesn't get smudgy. Works fine. Is cool as hell. Memory may be a problem, but it really shouldn't be. The battery would die before you could listen to all the songs you could put on it anyway. The only problem being if you're one of those people that needs to have 60 GB of stuff you WON'T listen to on the off chance that you might want to one day.

lol im one of those ppl, and i hate it. out of the blue, ill think to myself one day 'man, i havent listened to AIC in a long ass time...." and if its not on my ipod, it'll drive me crazy. my entire music library MUST be on my ipod, or it will drive me bonkers. dunno why.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
A friend has one. It's fast. And he spoke to me on MSN on the thing after he got it.
Get a Samsung P2 instead. I did and I don't regret it. My friend actually asked me to trade with him and he has a Touch. It's 100 bucks cheaper and does the same thing. It's also slimmer and if you want you can have wireless headphones via bluetooth. Much more convenient, IMO.