I went to see it today with three other people. Great vampire flick. They really should bring back the whole vampire sect of horror films.

Anyone else seen it?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
It was pretty bad. I felt like leaving.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by dudetheman
I went to see it today with three other people. Great vampire flick. They really should bring back the whole vampire sect of horror films.

Anyone else seen it?

I havnt, but want to.
Vampire films are coming back, I heard that the new film with Will Smith- 'I am Legend' is a vampire film.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
its okay. lots of action but then theres parts taht they skip like it goes from day 7 to day 18 like WTF?
EQUIPMENT:
Squire P-bass - d'addario EXL230
Fender rumble 15
Epiphone Thunder Bird Reverse IV - Ernie ball super slinky
Vibe V-40b
Jerzey Acoustic bass - d'addario EXL190
KORG AX10B Bass Modeling signal Processor
Russian Big Muff
lol a friend just invited me to a concer tomorrow to see some weird german pop band,

TS, no i haven't seen it but i want to, vampirez are great.
Looking for a new sig!
Quote by zamok
its okay. lots of action but then theres parts taht they skip like it goes from day 7 to day 18 like WTF?

i havent seen the movie, but im assuming they did that just cus it would seem too long an drawn out if they actually showed what happens EVERY single day.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by Steve The Plank
I don't really like the look of 30 Days of Night, but I Am Legend looks ace. Hopefully it won't be full of shameful advertisements, like Check Out My Sweet 2006 Converses - I.Robot.

Not to mention the shameless plugging of Audi.
I did a whole coursework assignment based purely on the product placement in that film.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
It was really bad, I almost left to get my money back. It did get a bit better once it got going, but it was still shit, and the ending was terrible. He coulda waited 5 minutes and everything would have been ok!
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.