Texas Special or noiseless pickups on a MIM strat? I play Ska-punk, classic rock, indie, and van halen stuff.
I think noiseless for classic, indie and ska would do a great job, but I recommend you to combine them with a hotter pickup (to reach heavier sounds such as Van Halen´s) on the bridge position such as Di Marzio FS-1 or Super Distorsion, or maybe a Seymour Duncan JB. Jr. or Cool Rails.

Texas special is a very hot pickup perfect for Vaughan´s playing style and texas blues but not for metal or hard rock.
i have a hot noiseless pickup on sale at my junkyard if ur interested.

^btw, weren't u asking about what kind of pickups u should choose for ur strat like yesterday?
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
thanks for the help, and i asked about my strat pickups like a week or something ago. Im just researching stuff for now, but thanks for the offer anyway.
^lol not u. the guy who posted between us.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
To ECistheBest:

Yes my friends I asked about that yesterday jaja, but I recommend these pickups to the guy because I have used and test them lots of times. I´m not an expert so I just wanted to know which pickups would be the best for me, and because I don´t know very mcuh about Kinmans and Fralins.
The vintage noisless? I found them to be very mooshy on the middle position. The pickups were okay on their own in front of a bright amp, but then the bridge pickup was so trebly that it almost sounded like auto wah was on all the time. From the expensive experience I had with those pickups, I'm going to stay away from noiseless. But, if you must go noisless, I wouldn't go Fender Vintage Noisless.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.