Hi guys.

I would like feedback on our new track called "Born a lion". Track on my profile.

Lyrics:

(I FEEL THE RUSH....BORN A LION) (NOTHING SCARES ME) WHATEVER YOU GOT, CAN´T SCARE ME WHENEVER YOU ARE, MY ENEMY I´M WALKIN ON INTO INFINITY (SAY WHAT YOU WANT, SAY WHAT YOU WANT) DON´T HOLD ME BACK COMIN ON WITH ANOTHER ATTACK CONSIDER ME BACK ON TRACK (DO WHAT YOU WANT, DO WHAT YOU WANT) GLOWIN EYES, IN THE NIGHT, WAITING WHO´S THE NEXT IN LINE DON´T YOU MESS AROUND WITH THE ONE BORN A LION YOUR EYES ARE FILLIN UP WITH THE FEAR I´M DEFYIN I FEEL THE RUSH, I WAS BORN TO BE FREE LIVE NO MORE IN CAPTIVITY THE RUSH RUNNIN DEEP IN MY VEINS THIS IS WHERE A LION REIGNS WANNA KNOW THE SECRET I GOT, COME FOLLOW ME IF YOU GOT THE COURAGE TO WALK WITH DIGNITY LET ME FILL YOU UP WITH PEACE ETERNALLY (I KNOW YOU WILL, I KNOW YOU WILL) STAND UP, JOIN YOUR ENEMY TAKE MY HAND, I´LL SET YOU FREE HEAR THE SOUND OF VICTORY (YEAH YOU WILL, I KNOW YOU WILL) GLOWIN EYES, IN THE NIGHT, WAITING WHO´S THE NEXT IN LINE DON´T YOU MESS AROUND WITH THE ONE BORN A LION YOUR EYES ARE FILLIN UP WITH THE FEAR I´M DEFYIN SO GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT GIMME EVERYTHING YOU GOT GONNA SCREAM IT FROM THE MOUNTAIN TOP (UNTIL WE DROP), WE WON´T STOP SO GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT

Opps... damn notepad ****ed it up!
type as i listen

dang sweet intro, got me into it right away. nice and heavy with the distortion well done.

i really like that riff, may be simplistic, but it works very well. interesting vocals as well, fits the music though which is good

i used to be a hige fan (not so n e more), but that clean riff reminds me of some mudvayne, pretty cool

good dyanmic control, switiching it up there with the verse

the ending seems to get pretty weak, i think its the drums though, they dont really add to the dynamics very well. if they were programmed (i cant tell cause of laptop speakers) it seems like u got lazy :-D

overall pretty cool, i liked the ending as well, very abupt but had a nice effect

cfc? http://w9.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=704187
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)