Okay i need an mp3 player that can hold at least 2000 songs and also have a fade in feature of up to 12 secs like you can get on itunes...anyone help?..
Hmm, Creative Zens maybe? Don't go near the Phillips Mp3 players, I have one and it's awful for reliability.

EDIT:

Quote by mp3stalin
Zune!

1337+
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
well if your using itunes then why not an ipod nano 8gb
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
ipod

u use itunes after all
plus, they're better than all the other ones

zens are good though
I'mma FIIIIIRIN MAH LAZ0R

(Shoop da Woop)
Quote by rhysm
well if your using itunes then why not an ipod nano 8gb

can you use itunes inside the mp3 player?. the fade function is crucial because its for live work.
Yeah, iPod... why not?

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by kriscornella2@g
can you use itunes inside the mp3 player?. the fade function is crucial because its for live work.

what is this fade function you speak of?
and if its for live work, take a laptop with you and plug that into the speakers or whatever
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
Quote by Raziel2p
Creative Zen Vision M beats everything.

amen
gear:
Custom built Strat
Esp ltd EC-1000
Gibson les paul fadded dc
Line 6 spider II 30watt
Boss Ds1, DD6,Tu-2, NS
Alvarez af60ckelectro/acoustic
Quote by rhysm
what is this fade function you speak of?
and if its for live work, take a laptop with you and plug that into the speakers or whatever

fade out. laptop doesnt work unless i upgrade and get a high spec card..you get a lot of buzz through the pa.

can someone confirm if you can get fade out on ipod?
I like iPods, i think they're just a simple design of Mp3 player but iTunes is a peice of ****.
Seriously Zunes are the ****. I don't know why everyone doesn't have a zune yet. I bought one a little bit ago and it's soo freaking awesome.
stay away from Ipods

get the creative zen vision W.. its what i would get if i had the $

or get an iriver of some sort maybE?
Samsung P2. It's an iPod Touch slayer. It also supports bluetooth so there is more than one way to trasfer songs plus if you have bluetooth headphones, VIOLA! wireless! As you requested it does fade in and out just like every other Samsung I have ever had.

Did I mention it's $100 less than an iPod touch with all the same features?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8571379&type=product&id=1188562603931
Quote by Side Effect
Samsung P2. It's an iPod Touch slayer. It also supports bluetooth so there is more than one way to trasfer songs plus if you have bluetooth headphones, VIOLA! wireless! As you requested it does fade in and out just like every other Samsung I have ever had.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8571379&type=product&id=1188562603931

how many songs is 4gb ,....500? assuming no prog rock lol
Quote by kriscornella2@g
how many songs is 4gb....500? assuming no prog rock lol

Actually somewhere around the 1000 mark...

As for the iPod fading in and out, on my Nano I never saw an option for it so I'm assuming not.
Quote by Side Effect

Nice man. Im loathed to spend that money considering i have a 40gb iriver (4 yrs old but solid) but i need the fade out.