holy crap, your myspace mp3s do your songs no justice. your website has great quality songs and, damn girl, you can shred
Guy Stabs

-like a snail along a straight razor, dividing itself through motion
M E S H U G G A H
..BLOODY HELL!!..Received the cd..and what can i say?..well, i can say that the new album just rocks..a step up from the debut album of 2 years ago, and the music just gets better..
whereas the first album was quite heavy, this album is more melodic,but still with those brilliant shreds running through the songs, more i think, of a style that you Katrina are looking for..and in those 2 years between albums, maybe you've found the sort of style you prefer...but boy....just awesome..."SCAR TISSUE" sets the scene nicely..lovely melody, interspersed with quality licks..."BELLYDANCE"..again, excellent..but in my mind, could be a tad longer?.but what do i know!!its still awesome!!, "LOVE,TENDER,FORGIVENESS"...a love song???perhaps..beautiful melody,possibly the best of the lot..just guitar playing of the highest order..and one of the best songs i've heard all year..just cannot stop playing this..and "K-9 LULLABY (REMIX)"..is well...are you sure you're not Steve Vai?...in my opinion you should be spoken in the same sentence as Vai and Satriani and May and Maelstreem, because girl...you've got it!!..you ARE up there with them...time to write THAT big album now i think..

RATING 11 out of 10...GO BUY IT FOLKS..YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID..

Andy Butcher (WASPIE)