From Washington, We are recording a demo right now.
we only have old songs on the myspace page, so please take a look at our more recent live footage, with new songs. Were mainly metalcore, but with neoclassical elements, and guitar shredddinggggg.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.showvids&friendID=34403762&n=34403762&MyToken=5fe7c13f-2d15-42d5-990a-4f70e6f12089

Thanks, and please critique.
"We wanna have fun and we wanna get wasted." - Andrew W.K.

Quote by baltour;39385525
I think devildriver, lamb of god and killswitch are the best black metal probably ever.

Quote by andyq777
the clean vox weren't bad a lot

XBL: Tim The Hero
Last edited by Tim Remains at Nov 4, 2007,
I like your band, at the front of the video i was like WTF, they doing same thing over and over, then i seen vocalist and it started. Which person in the band are you?
Quote by DivineSanity
I like your band, at the front of the video i was like WTF, they doing same thing over and over, then i seen vocalist and it started. Which person in the band are you?

Guitar, and thanks for the comment

I think devildriver, lamb of god and killswitch are the best black metal probably ever.

Quote by andyq777

yeah, it sounded like in the intro to the song that the guitars were out of tune with eachother. great melodies, but slightly out of tune. then when the hard **** breaks out, let me tell you, i now love this band. awesome!
Guy Stabs

-like a snail along a straight razor, dividing itself through motion
M E S H U G G A H
Quote by kasso99
yeah, it sounded like in the intro to the song that the guitars were out of tune with eachother. great melodies, but slightly out of tune. then when the hard **** breaks out, let me tell you, i now love this band. awesome!

hahah yeah man, they were definately outa tune.

Thanks though!

were currently recording a demo, with better quality than our last.

Quote by andyq777

oh our newest song is our oath my blood start a fight.

im looking for some opinions on it if possible

Quote by andyq777

dude i like it but you gotta get in the studio and then post the songs and then we can give you acurate feedback...but i liked what i heard! keep up the good work! come to ohio and i will get you a gig and come to teh show! LOL.. but seriously keep it up and let us know when the new demo comes out!

and just a hint... make sure the demo is really good quality sound.... not that it has to be the best playing but if you impress people now..... you will go far when you start to improve and meld as a band!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Quote by SchecterFreak
dude i like it but you gotta get in the studio and then post the songs and then we can give you acurate feedback...but i liked what i heard! keep up the good work! come to ohio and i will get you a gig and come to teh show! LOL.. but seriously keep it up and let us know when the new demo comes out!

and just a hint... make sure the demo is really good quality sound.... not that it has to be the best playing but if you impress people now..... you will go far when you start to improve and meld as a band!

Thanks man!

Quote by andyq777