what difference in tone will an added 2x12 be on top of a 2x12
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
its louder

Also the speakers won't have to work as hard for the same volume so they should sound a little less distressed if they are cranked high
its more presence as well with a 4x12..if you reherse with a guy using a 4x12 compared to a combo its easier to hear him despite being the same volume amp
so, is it worth 100 dollars to get a 2x12 cab?
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
You should ask yourself that. + You have also got to consider its size and weight. How you are going to transport it and where you are going to store it.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by p.stick
You should ask yourself that. + You have also got to consider its size and weight. How you are going to transport it and where you are going to store it.

you can take 2 trips when transporting, and it's mainly height for storage, so if you want it, go for it!
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
store in my house, transportation.. get my brother to drive me, or put wheels on it and roll it around ahaha, i live in a small town. opposite end of town is a half hour walk.. its a peavey 5150..
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
wait, why 2 trips transporting? its a 2x12 combo, and a 2x12 cab.
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
Quote by lua4x
wait, why 2 trips transporting? its a 2x12 combo, and a 2x12 cab.

I'm saying if you were carrying
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
i feel mad old ( even though im 17) i have 2 ( 2 by 14) im pretty sure they dont make those any more